★[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild. Feb 19 (Fan Psychotherapy Edition)

Imagine we had a media that went to bat for us like they do for the Leafs?

The game after Myers criticized the refs we get a game like that? And we’re just supposed to move on?

Im sure the NHL will just sweep it under the rug like they do with everything else, and they’ll just say us fans are whining again. But the fact that the refs are allowed to pull that BS as a message to not criticize them is reprehensible. It needs to be called out by our media, I don’t care how many fines they get.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

While an asteroid hit Earth. 

earth asteroid GIF

Causing devastating earthquakes on every continent. 

Followed by tsunamis.

Giraffes stampeding everywhere.

• chaos 2

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Imagine we had a media that went to bat for us like they do for the Leafs?

The game after Myers criticized the refs we get a game like that? And we’re just supposed to move on?

Im sure the NHL will just sweep it under the rug like they do with everything else, and they’ll just say us fans are whining again. But the fact that the refs are allowed to pull that BS as a message to not criticize them is reprehensible. It needs to be called out by our media, I don’t care how many fines they get.

Imac dared to go there and is now mopping up his words with his tongue and playing way too nicely today. Maybe someone scolded him. 

It's nauseating.

Nothing changes if you act out of fear and just cower and put up with stuff.

• Cheers 1

I love the never say die in this team! That Was J.T. "John Rambo" Miller out there tonight. 

One of those games you just gotta shrug it off. 

Lowkey tho i feel like these types of games help clear out the energy a game like the 

Jets game can give you and linger a bit so this is a bit of a palate cleanser if you will

clears out the energy.

The sleeping dragon that is our top 2 lines looks like its starting to stir. 

See what the next few games bring.

sylvester stallone rambo GIF by Hollywood Suite

Edited by Shirotashi
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Are OT wins not wins? Loser points are loser points. 

20 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Don’t pay attention, he’s slow 🙂 

I count 4 wins 3 losses insult me all you want. Make excuses like a subby biotch. Winniers win.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Imac dared to go there and is now mopping up his words with his tongue and playing way too nicely today. Maybe someone scolded him. 

It's nauseating.

How has the whole nhl, media, and entire hockey world come to be under the thumb of the reffing union mafia. 

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

It's nauseating.

It was easier before when you could just point to a couple bad refs like Auger and Sutherland.

But now to be so obvious that the officials act together in solidarity like that exposes a huge issue. It means game management is an organized thing and not just a few bad apples.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

I count 4 wins 3 losses insult me all you want. Make excuses like a subby biotch. Winniers win.  

We still have the most wins of any team so not quite sure what you’re harping on.

38 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Giving Demko rest is much more important right now.

DeSmith needs to play full games for better or worse.

Tocchet  made a mistake. The Chicago game had Desmith written all over it

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

It was easier before when you could just point to a couple bad refs like Auger and Sutherland.

But now to be so obvious that the officials act together in solidarity like that exposes a huge issue. It means game management is an organized thing and not just a few bad apples.

So if that is in fact the case how can we as fans attempt to address this issue and influence a change? Serious question.

4 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

"Loser points" don't even exist. It was always 1 point each for a tie after 60. 2 teams that didn't win and both had points.

Just now, Reg said:

So if that is in fact the case how can we as fans attempt to address this issue and influence a change? Serious question.

Just keep hounding the media and try to get them to make it a story.

Honestly probably won’t help much because national Leafs media will just say we’re whining. Even though they “whine” about the same thing.

No one in the media actually has the integrity to call out NHL reffing for what it is. It happened in the NBA and they at least tried to clean it up. 

Just now, Reg said:

Stop watching the nhl and buying merchandise. You have to make it hurt in the league's wallet.

I for one am close to that point. If this reffing bs occurs in the playoffs, I am out. 

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We still have the most wins of any team so not quite sure what you’re harping on.

I'm not harping on anything. I'm just saying don't hang your hat on ot losses.

If you lost you lost. Suck it up loser. You don't deserve a point. It's a 2 way street. 

Edited by Hammertime
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, 24K said:

Stop watching the nhl and buying merchandise. You have to make it hurt in the league's wallet.

I for one am close to that point. If this reffing bs occurs in the playoffs, I am out. 

I'm already there. I won't buy another thing.

I also usually watch all games that are on - won't be doing that. My team only. So many other things to do than pretend any of this is legit.

Playoffs...as soon as they find a way to knock us out, I'm done. I couldn't care less about this deal anymore...it's a gong show. 

I will watch/support my team, always. They won't chase me from that. But I don't care about any of the rest of it anymore.

A cup? We'd have to pry it out of their hands and run as it's just not in the NHL's plan. Their loss.Whatever. 

I have better things to do with my life than wait for Gary and his harem of refs to find decency and self respect and give us a good product. It's honestly become a spectacle.

• Like 1