★[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild. Feb 19 (Fan Psychotherapy Edition)

3 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

I'm not harping on anything. I'm just saying don't hang your hat on ot losses.

If you lost you lost. Suck it up loser. You don't deserve a point. 

That’s not how the NHL works but even if it did we are still in first. Since no team has ever gone 82-0-0 I guess they’re all losers.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm already there. I won't buy another thing.

I also usually watch all games that are on - won't be doing that. My team only. So many other things to do than pretend any of this is legit.

Playoffs...as soon as they find a way to knock us out, I'm done. I couldn't care less about this deal anymore...it's a gong show. 

I will watch/support my team. But I don't care about any of it anymore. A cup? We'd have to pry it out of their hands as it's just not in the NHL's plan. Their loss.

I have better things to do with my life than wait for Gary and his harem of refs to find decency and self respect and give us a good product.

Makes it easy with the NHL going with craptastic Fanatics gear.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

the Avs are one of the leagues darlings so expect more bs calls tomorrow. 

They average like 4 PPs a game.. we're going to get violated. 

Maybe someone needs to replace the refs lube with itching powder before they try to stick it to us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

I think that the missed calls like the scrambled led to the typing goal should have been challenged due to the fact that DeSmith was interfered with when trying to cover the puck with the pad and pried it loose.  Evenj if we are down two man and more 5 on 3, showing that the leaguer is willing to stoke his ego just to spite us even if we challenged it for the world to see.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

That’s not how the NHL works but even if it did we are still in first. Since no team has ever gone 82-0-0 I guess they’re all losers.

I guess were ok to use personal attacks now so you must be a "Dumb Nuck"  82-0-0 is 82-0-0 if it was 75-0-7 you lost 7 games point or not you lost and were a loser 7 times. 

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

I guess were ok to use personal attacks now so you must be a "Dumb Nuck"  82-0-0 is 82-0-0 if it was 75-0-7 you lost 7 games point or not you lost and were a loser 7 times. 

If you’re gonna attack me at least come up with something I haven’t heard a 1,000 times before, sheesh!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

If you’re gonna attack me at least come up with something I haven’t heard a 1,000 times before, sheesh!

Haha i'm not actually going to attack you bud it's all love youve been a poster around here for a long time I have respect. I disagree but I'm mostly playng to convey my point. loss is a loss point or not. You didn't win. in the playoffs there are no points for a loss. 

Edited by Hammertime
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Canucks really need to improve their PK if they're going to spend that much time in the box

Lol. It’s not like they have a choice.

To me this is a message to Rutherford and Allvin. Load up on every pk forward and D man you can get your hands on.

Expect and plan for crooked NHL officiating and make it much harder to rig games.

• Vintage 2

12 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Just keep hounding the media and try to get them to make it a story.

Honestly probably won’t help much because national Leafs media will just say we’re whining. Even though they “whine” about the same thing.

No one in the media actually has the integrity to call out NHL reffing for what it is. It happened in the NBA and they at least tried to clean it up. 

Couple of things. Every team whines due to issues with the officiating and the law of averages makes me believe a percentage of their concerns must be valid.  Second, a question of media integrity is one thing but it sounds to me like you're suggesting the sports media are essentially intimated by the NHL. I really want to believe there is a way to shine more light on this aspect of the pro-game and gain some level of transparency about how officials can impact outcomes. \

Am I totally naive to think fans should be able to coordinate their voice to attract attention to this matter?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Reg said:

Couple of things. Every team whines due to issues with the officiating and the law of averages makes me believe a percentage of their concerns must be valid.  Second, a question of media integrity is one thing but it sounds to me like you're suggesting the sports media are essentially intimated by the NHL. I really want to believe there is a way to shine more light on this aspect of the pro-game and gain some level of transparency about how officials can impact outcomes. \

Am I totally naive to think fans should be able to coordinate their voice to attract attention to this matter?

Once again, only way is to stop supporting the league and the teams with your wallet. NHL have to go into recession for them to change anything. 

Now are fans gonna just quit cold turkey on their teams? Most won't so fans ain't fixing this.