[GDT] Tues Feb 20 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Colorado Avs - 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET - Denver

OldFaithfulcap

17 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Well, let's hope this goes better than yesterday. 

So...9 goals against? Lol jk. Bouncing back is our middle name... Go Vancouver Bouncing Back Canucks Go!

4 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

colours only seem to matter to some people. so who is actually racist?

I don’t even get involved. I come here to talk hockey. If someone has a problem with what I said then so be it. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Canucks had a sparkling record with the Lotto Line togetherIn those nine games with the Lotto Line together, the Canucks had an 8-0-1 record and outscored their opponents 35-to-21. As for the Lotto Line itself, Pettersson had 10 goals and 16 points in those nine games, Miller had 5 goals and 13 points, while Boeser had a relatively pedestrian 3 goals and 7 points.Since then, apart from a few brief stints here and there, the Lotto Line has remained apart.That’s particularly surprising after the Canucks traded for Elias Lindholm. Many fans saw the Lindholm acquisition as giving the Canucks exactly the player they needed to keep the Lotto Line together: a two-way, second-line centre who could handle the tough match-ups while the team’s top stars racked up the goals.Instead, Lindholm has bounced between the Miller and Pettersson lines, before seemingly settling with Pettersson and Nils Höglander on an all-Swede line. That’s left Miller and Boeser with Swiss army knife Pius Suter on their wing.In the ten games since splitting up the Lotto Line, the Canucks are 5-3-2 — five wins and five losses — and have been out-scored 37-to-34.The Canucks had so much success in that stint with the Lotto Line and have struggled since breaking them apart, so it would seemingly make perfect sense to put them back together. So, why on earth are Tocchet and the Canucks so stubbornly staying away from the Lotto Line? 

I think it was only 4 games this season.

I mean, I might be wrong but it was the road trip after losing to philly and they did NJ, NY, Islanders, and by Pittsburg the other teams scouted and dumped them on thier ass.

30 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Oh man!  You're not woke? 😁

"I am so pumped for Bains debut tonight ! My brown buddy is amped beyond belief 😅"

Well Mr Machon.....Isn;t that a desert...oh wait that would be Brown Betty...can we even eat that desert anymore without gettuing cancelled?😛

• Haha 1