[GDT] Tues Feb 20 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Colorado Avs - 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET - Denver

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Again. This comment was about their pp. Their pp stinks. Maybe you should read all the comments beforehand before posting.

Maybe you should stop posting , it’s all nonsense coming from you . No knowledge 

• Thanks 1

I don’t think the Canucks are having a bad game considering it’s the second of a back to back. But I do notice that Colorado just has much more puck poise. Canucks seem more

“Scrambly”. 

Can’t afford any mistakes or to lack any discipline from here on out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaptainQuin said:

Maybe you should stop posting , it’s all nonsense coming from you . No knowledge 

Should be on everyone's ignore list. 

Too much forum pollution 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

The league needs to do something about the head snap bs to draw calls, make it an automatic so the refs can’t weasel out of not calling it

One game suspension for first offence doubling each time.  Should also be an automatic 5 and a game.

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

The league needs to do something about the head snap bs to draw calls, make it an automatic so the refs can’t weasel out of not calling it

Like if there is a snap we can challenge it

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

You like their pp? Ya I guess I should listen to someone who likes their pp right now. That seems like you have real

knowledge. I have enough knowledge to ignore you. Let’s keep it hockey related.

I would like to see a new segment whereby random refs are put on After Hours and have to explain their calls and thought process during games ... with a replay playing for them to help jog memories

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1