[GDT] Tues Feb 20 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Colorado Avs - 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET - Denver

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I don’t think the Canucks are having a bad game considering it’s the second of a back to back. But I do notice that Colorado just has much more puck poise. Canucks seem more

“Scrambly”. 

Can’t afford any mistakes or to lack any discipline from here on out. 

Their game has been great for a back to back. Really impressed!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

The league needs to do something about the head snap bs to draw calls, make it an automatic so the refs can’t weasel out of not calling it

$1000 fine for every snap back.  The Jets would have to find a secondary source of income.

• Haha 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

One game suspension for first offence doubling each time.  Should also be an automatic 5 and a game.

might be a little excessive lol but they gotta crack down on it somehow cause it’s becoming like soccer 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

I would like to see a new segment whereby random refs are put on After Hours and have to explain their calls and thought process during games ... with a replay playing for them to help jog memories

And bring back the ref cam to get rid of the "didn't see it" excuse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

$1000 fine for every snap back.  The Jets would have to find a secondary source of income.

It’s hard to judge though. If it hurts enough you will snap your head back. It can be just a reaction. I agree there are some cases where you know they do it for a call. Maybe it can be reviewable. Send both to the box then.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Sorry , I  realize guys slump but right there in the O zone,  Mik no speed at all and runs into a guy and just stops, doesn’t fight by him to get to the puck , frustrating 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1