[GDT] Tues Feb 20 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Colorado Avs - 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET - Denver

OldFaithfulcap

14 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

I can see management looking to add a player with toughness for the postseason. 

But a player like that should not break the bank for the Canucks to acquire. 

This is what the canucks need........A picture of former Vancouver Canucks enforcer Donald ...

Those were the days of "Real Hockey" before "Finesse/Euro Hockey" became flavour of the day to keep Millenials interested!

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Maybe he hated Tochett so much he just refused to play for him. 

I mean I have watched a few games with him in the lineup in Calgary. He looks like last years Kuzmenko. Maybe they just said  don’t worry about defense. Not going to work here but I think he hated having to be defensively responsible.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Kuz got demoted to 4th line last couple of games.

Only because Tock-it neutered him.    He was - and will always be - a free spirited 40-50 Goal Scorer and did not "fit" Tock-it's modus operandi.

Just now, Psycho_Path said:

Reffing once again a complete joke. Avs getting away with a ton of interference, not to mention tripping and whatever else. Meanwhile the Canucks get called for something that isn't even a penalty, again.

We just have to accept we need to work harder to get calls. It’s not right but what else can they do out there?

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

makes me think… fuck you Mcsorley.

yeah that stick weaponization had/has no place in the game. it was big news back then, but if someone did that today... oh man

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Only because Tock-it neutered him.    He was - and will always be - a free spirited 40-50 Goal Scorer and did not "fit" Tock-it's modus operandi.

Canucks aren't a run and gun team.

That's why the previous Coach was let go. Offence doesn't help you defend.