[GDT] Tues Feb 20 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Colorado Avs - 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET - Denver

OldFaithfulcap

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I'm getting sick of having to explain the game to peeps. You usually have to have possession  to get a shot for the Purpose of scoring a goal..

Well obviously it ain't working for us. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

The all forward pass one is the concerning one. That's what this team is trapped into doing as well. Absolutely no east west playmaking. 

I think he's changed some, i was worried earlier but the powerplay which he does seems the same. Just need to skate in, stop being so one dimensional.

Not the worst effort, who cares about 3-loss. Build it up

• Vintage 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

Avs are dominant at home

Nux on a back to back with some injuries and PP struggles 

A tipped in goal, and a lucky bounce.  

Nux played well for the most bit.  Couldn't finish on PP. 

Canucks shut down their top guys and they got a couple lucky bounces.

Again our powerless-play has a chance to make a difference and looks pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

This team is terrified to take shots from the wing on powerplays. They are so tunnel vision'd on getting tips in the middle. But those tips disappear when the other team knows just to close down the box. Miller needs to shoot more. Since Huggy seemingly loves sending pucks down that wing

8 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Learn the effin game. You know how hard it is to keep posession like they did?

You really think that was a good power play? Perimeter passing with zero shots? Can't help you, bud. 

I would like it if Vancouver could beat a good team like Colorado, Boston, or Winnipeg, but the offense dried up and we got shut down in those games.

Edited by c00kies

Just now, drdeath said:

we just dominated the Avs in that third period on the second half of a back to back. Take that all day long

Yep.

Bounces aren’t going our way right now. The effort is there that they should come away with points most nights playing like that.