How the Vegas Golden Knights are ready to circumvent the cap again (and why the Canucks can’t do the same)

JR/PA aren't thinking of doing this with Soucy are they?!?!?!??. I think I read somewhere in CFF that his return is somewhere around  the week of TDL. If that's the case, there's still 6 weeks of the regular season to go. Doesn't make sense if that's the case. And I believe Daks is supposedly back before TDL. 

I get that teams use this rule to sort of unofficially load up for the playoffs by bringing in rentals and such. However, I believe the Canucks aren't in that position, are they??!!?!?????

I know management is trying to bring in more bodies fro our playoff push. And we all know the names being bandied about. As it seems, all we can do is bring in depth type guys that'll fit our needs. you know, cheaper options. I dunno. 

I'm sure they can work something out. I mean, dudes have made miracles before, right?