TIME TO INSERT FEW MORE AHL KIDS

HOCKEYGOD77

BEST TIME IM MY BOOKS IS TRY THEM OUT DURING THIS PART OF SEASON..THE START OF SEASON  IS GREAT BUT I THINK IT PROVIDES MORE MEANING NOW..PRESSURE GAMES AND YOU ARE CONDITIONED FOR THE GAMES BETTER..ALEX KEIPORT I THINK HIS NAME  IS FOUGH ALEX GALLANT AND DID WELL..ID LIKE HIM TO CHALLENGE MARCHAND ..OR SAY PUT BAINS IN FRONT OF THE NET ON POWER PLAY..I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS FOR THE POWER PLAY BUT WHY WASTE IT NOW...WILL DISCUSS WHEN THE TIME COMES...TEAMS GET ADAPTED EASILY SO I THINK ITS SMART HOCKEY NOT SHOW YOUR BEST STUFF ALL THE TIME..BUT YA HOPE THE CANUCKS TOGHEN UP A BIT BUT BE SMART ABOUT IT...DONT NEED BROKEN HANDS FROM HELMUTS..

9 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

BEST TIME IM MY BOOKS IS TRY THEM OUT DURING THIS PART OF SEASON..THE START OF SEASON  IS GREAT BUT I THINK IT PROVIDES MORE MEANING NOW..PRESSURE GAMES AND YOU ARE CONDITIONED FOR THE GAMES BETTER..ALEX KEIPORT I THINK HIS NAME  IS FOUGH ALEX GALLANT AND DID WELL..ID LIKE HIM TO CHALLENGE MARCHAND ..OR SAY PUT BAINS IN FRONT OF THE NET ON POWER PLAY..I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS FOR THE POWER PLAY BUT WHY WASTE IT NOW...WILL DISCUSS WHEN THE TIME COMES...TEAMS GET ADAPTED EASILY SO I THINK ITS SMART HOCKEY NOT SHOW YOUR BEST STUFF ALL THE TIME..BUT YA HOPE THE CANUCKS TOGHEN UP A BIT BUT BE SMART ABOUT IT...DONT NEED BROKEN HANDS FROM HELMUTS..

You don't need a broken hand from a German guy? Who does?

2 hours ago, RedWooster said:

He is actually Latvian not German.  But since he is 71 and retired, I doubt that he is playing anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuts_Balderis

So is Beagle but didn't stop someone creating a thread to suggest signing him.

Think I'd be more down for Helmuts though. I'm guessing the early 90s Latvian league wasn't the best, but 146pts in 22 games is pretty impressive for a 40 year old.

2024 Stanley Cup Champions 4th line

Kessel Beagle Balderis

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

ALEX KANNOK IS THE GUY I THINK COULD STIR IT UP FOR THE CANUCKS..IF THEY CAN DICTATE THE GAMES THAT THEY WANT TO WIN THATS VERY MEANINGFUL YOU NEED TO DICTATE THE PLAYS..STEP IT UP IN HITTING..MILLER ZAD COLE NOAH HIT MOST FOR THEM BUT ITS BIT SOFT AT TIMES..RISING INJURIES NOW IS NOT THE TIME BUT HEY YOU CANT PLAY SCARED...THEY NEED TO DRIVE THE NET AND ONE THING ID TRY ON POWER PLAY IS A GUY BEHIND THE NET AND ALMOST HAVE A DIAMOND FORMATION THIS WAY MORE SHOTS ALONG WITH REBOUNDS FOR THE WINGERS.

1 hour ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ALEX KANNOK IS THE GUY I THINK COULD STIR IT UP FOR THE CANUCKS..IF THEY CAN DICTATE THE GAMES THAT THEY WANT TO WIN THATS VERY MEANINGFUL YOU NEED TO DICTATE THE PLAYS..STEP IT UP IN HITTING..MILLER ZAD COLE NOAH HIT MOST FOR THEM BUT ITS BIT SOFT AT TIMES..RISING INJURIES NOW IS NOT THE TIME BUT HEY YOU CANT PLAY SCARED...THEY NEED TO DRIVE THE NET AND ONE THING ID TRY ON POWER PLAY IS A GUY BEHIND THE NET AND ALMOST HAVE A DIAMOND FORMATION THIS WAY MORE SHOTS ALONG WITH REBOUNDS FOR THE WINGERS.

Who the hell is Miller Zad or Cole Noah? I can't find these guys ANYWHERE.

• Haha 1

WELL WHATEVER THE FANS ON HERE PICKED ON ME GOT ME SUSPENDED CAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE BETTER AND LIKE I SAID HOCKEYGODS ARE PUNISHING THE FANS ON HERE..YOU NEED A PLAYER LIKE ALEX KANNOK IS WHAT IM SAYING...COULD BE 4 GAME SUSPENSION FOR THE COMMENTS TOWARDS HOCKEYGOD..

36 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

WELL WHATEVER THE FANS ON HERE PICKED ON ME GOT ME SUSPENDED CAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE BETTER AND LIKE I SAID HOCKEYGODS ARE PUNISHING THE FANS ON HERE..YOU NEED A PLAYER LIKE ALEX KANNOK IS WHAT IM SAYING...COULD BE 4 GAME SUSPENSION FOR THE COMMENTS TOWARDS HOCKEYGOD..

Can't call him up. He's on an AHL contract!!!! Get your head out of your ass!!!!! And, again, turn your fucking caps lock OFF!!!!!

20 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Can't call him up. He's on an AHL contract!!!! Get your head out of your ass!!!!! And, again, turn your fucking caps lock OFF!!!!!

SO ITS A FARM TEAM BUT ONLY CALL UP CERTAIN PLAYERS WOW..GOOD DEAL...BRILLIANT...

9 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

SO ITS A FARM TEAM BUT ONLY CALL UP CERTAIN PLAYERS WOW..GOOD DEAL...BRILLIANT...

You have to be on an NHL contract to be eligible to be called up. He is on an AHL contract. Therefore, he is ineligible for the Canucks to call him up. Get your facts straight before you blindly yell about everything. 

11 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

This is how it works. It depends on the contract the players were given. Some players literally cannot be called up as a result nor were they expected to be called up.

How you feel about it doesn't change this fact. lol

Edited by The Lock

If were were talking 1 or 2 kids getting a shot I'm fully on board. If we're talking like 5, unless if injuries happen, I'm not okay with this. We're still a top team and degrading the team with AHLer's is not exactly going to keep us as a top team.

THATS THE POINT ..YOU PLAY YOUR CALL UPS THEN YOU MENTALLY PHYSICALLY GET SCRATCHES READY..H

THE CANUCKS KNOW THEY ARE THE BEST RITE NOW..ITS ABOUT BEING THE BEST AT THE BEST TIME..SMART HOCKEY IS ALSO SMART COACHING AND MANAGEMENT..BE MICE TO SEE THEM BEAT THE BRUINS BUT ALSO GOOD TIME TO TRY SOME  NEW STUFF ON A GOOD TEAM..

On 2/21/2024 at 8:30 PM, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

GIVEN THAT THE CANUCKS ARE STILL IN FIRST AND PRESIDENT TROPHY IS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL IN MY BOOKS..ID LIKE TO SEE GM INSERT THE PLAYERS THAT MAY BE ON THE ROSTER IN FUTURE.IT ALSO GIVES THE REGULARS BIT MORE REST..THE REALLY TOUGH KID ALEX EX GIANTS ID LIKE TO SEE HIM AGAINST THE BRUINS OR KINGS..ID PLAY BAINS AND PODZKIN TOO..TRY THESE GUYS OUT NOW AND SEE WHAT TO DO WITH THEM LATER.

I also vote they call up & play "PODZKIN" too!