[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

27 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I am not against taking out a slanker, however we should think about the reason for which one we choose. 

Who has slanked the most.

Sharpie is number the number one, he did say he would slank, no excuse.

Demko has only made 2 posts and they have both been in relation to meansean. 

Falc has posted a few times saying he is busy IRL. 

Everyone else has made some sort of effort.

Ok, if that’s the case then I think we should take out 1 of Lewt/Lucky.

For the actives? SV is a tricky person. I don’t think he should be yeeted today. I have questions about NIK but going after him is exhausting.

To me, lucky and Lewt’s conversations seem choppy and forced. Not calling them both scum but one feels like they are playing and other feels like they are trying to sound town, but I don’t know who is doing what. I would start there.

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

The games already pretty slow.. we need some info from the lynch, not a stab in the dark that potentially leads us nowhere imo

lead the way then. I’m not really confident calling any of the active players hard scum leans at this time. 

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

Lucky seemingly throwing in the towel says a fair bit to me, he doesn’t usually go down without a fight.. thoughts?

He hates being mafia, but has some pride. If he seems like he hates playing though and hates his team, then it could be him. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

lead the way then. I’m not really confident calling any of the active players hard scum leans at this time. 

Apart from LL I agree. He’s literally the only one I’m “happy” with lynching 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Ok, if that’s the case then I think we should take out 1 of Lewt/Lucky.

For the actives? SV is a tricky person. I don’t think he should be yeeted today. I have questions about NIK but going after him is exhausting.

To me, lucky and Lewt’s conversations seem choppy and forced. Not calling them both scum but one feels like they are playing and other feels like they are trying to sound town, but I don’t know who is doing what. I would start there.

As I have already stated get towny vibes of lewt so far. 

Lucky, I am in two minds. 

I have already stated what I think about SV. 

I have questions about everyone.

And I would expect everyone to have questions about me. 

I have seen your vote for me and that's cool. 

I am as viable a target as anyone at this point in the game. 

I will reiterate.

I am Ellen March a " normal tp

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

He hates being mafia, but has some pride. If he seems like he hates playing though and hates his team, then it could be him. 

All of that + If I was wrong and LL is town, usually he’d be calling me every name under the sun and protesting his innocence, right now he’s not really doing either. At least not to the level he has done many times previously 

2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

All of that + If I was wrong and LL is town, usually he’d be calling me every name under the sun and protesting his innocence, right now he’s not really doing either. At least not to the level he has done many times previously 

Yeah; I can buy that stock.

If he is the lead wagon, I may go off wagon for a better read of things, but it would have my silent stamp.

It kind of seems like he is slowly becoming the consensus amongst everyone but him, excluding slankers.

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

I am not against taking out a slanker, however we should think about the reason for which one we choose. 

Who has slanked the most.

Sharpie is number the number one, he did say he would slank, no excuse.

Demko has only made 2 posts and they have both been in relation to meansean. 

Falc has posted a few times saying he is busy IRL. 

Everyone else has made some sort of effort.

In this world, SS is the most troubling.

Wasn't long ago he did the exact same thing and coasted to a maf win.

Falcs posts still have an edge, but they're not quite as abrasive and antagonistic as the last few games. It doesn't feel scummy necessarily, and he is here posting occasionally.

Tunneling is easy for maf to hide behind. That's about all I can say about Demko v meanbean

And yes, I see Lewt tunneling me and also not really exploring beyond that narrow field of view. I think it's scummy, outside chance of potato.

29 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Falcs posts still have an edge, but they're not quite as abrasive and antagonistic as the last few games. It doesn't feel scummy necessarily, and he is here posting occasionally.

Tunneling is easy for maf to hide behind. That's about all I can say about Demko v meanbean

And yes, I see Lewt tunneling me and also not really exploring beyond that narrow field of view. I think it's scummy, outside chance of potato.

I don't like voting for good my friend however he has broken his golden rule and did slank to a win recently as we both have noted. 

So sorry Brother

VOTE SS

30 minutes ago, luckylager said:

what do you think of Falcon's silent vote on SV

Vote Count

luckylager (2) - SV., Lewitelli

SV. (2) - Naslund, falcon45ca

falcon45ca (2) - KZA, Blue Jay 22

Lewitelli (1) - luckylager

MeanSeanBean (1) - Demko87

Sharpshooter (1) - Ilunga

Not voting: MeanSeanBean, Sharpshooter

Nightfall in ~30 min.

• Vintage 1
  • chaos 1