[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

Disgraceful R1.

Unless you've received a red check on the falcon45cas and SVs of the game, you don't start votes on these types of players.  You always focus on players with less credit in the bank/historical utility to the town, or the slankers, to be ultra safe.

Now, unless Sharpshooter is the sheriff, there's no reason not to get rid of him this round.  With the doctor being shot and having no shield against night kills, there's no point letting Sharpshooter get killed by the host while we also risk voting out town.  It's best to guarantee that only two people die this round than three people.

And if nobody's on board with this, the pool for this round is luckylager, ilunga, Blue Jay 22, and KZA.

Vote Sharpshooter

4 minutes ago, SV. said:

Disgraceful R1.

Unless you've received a red check on the falcon45cas and SVs of the game, you don't start votes on these types of players.  You always focus on players with less credit in the bank/historical utility to the town, or the slankers, to be ultra safe.

Now, unless Sharpshooter is the sheriff, there's no reason not to get rid of him this round.  With the doctor being shot and having no shield against night kills, there's no point letting Sharpshooter get killed by the host while we also risk voting out town.  It's best to guarantee that only two people die this round than three people.

And if nobody's on board with this, the pool for this round is luckylager, ilunga, Blue Jay 22, and KZA.

Vote Sharpshooter

Im the reason you are alive.

7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Your credibility is already shaken from 2 games ago I’m afraid. That’s not being used against you as a scum case either for this game just so we are clear. However, if we have learned anything, it’s that real life happens for both scum and TP.

In any event, lucky might be mafia.

In that game I never came out and made a specific claim about being tp. 

Sure I was devious and played the game, but I never made any definite claims about who, or what my role was.  

Anyhoo that's in the past. 

Real let down tonight.

The judging was messed up in most of the fights.

There was 2 draws when guys clearly won the fights.

Then for Steph's fight, it was an even fight, however the other girl  fought dirty, even had a point deducted and  they still hold of declared the fight a draw.

6 hours ago, SV. said:

With all due respect to ilunga, he's likely shown himself to be mafia with these last-minute switches.

Respect noted and much appreciated my friend.

However as I stated I am Ellen March, a tp.

I don't understand why my fellow townies won't come out and tell the rest of us their names. 

7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

That lucky and or ilunga are dirty and we should have followed through on SS.

Seriously ?

I didn't vote for a player who ended up being tp.

In fact the two others that voted with me for SV are now dead, and were both town.

One of which is NIK, who was taken out by the scum, and you yourself stated, who else shoots NIK in Rd 1 except me.

31 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Respect noted and much appreciated my friend.

However as I stated I am Ellen March, a tp.

I don't understand why my fellow townies won't come out and tell the rest of us their names. 

I've been given the name Harold Jewel.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Im the reason you are alive.

Your vote may have landed on falcon45ca, but you did your part in providing suspicion against me throughout R1.  Besides, I was "saved" because I didn't lose the randomization at nightfall.

4 hours ago, SV. said:

Your vote may have landed on falcon45ca, but you did your part in providing suspicion against me throughout R1.  Besides, I was "saved" because I didn't lose the randomization at nightfall.

Sure, not gonna deny that, but suspicion on you was needed imo. In any event, it got people talking about you and at the very least, reads can be made. 

Not sure why you think falcon was a bad lynch though. He made 2 posts that round. We tried for SS but didn’t have the votes. Other than you and him, the only other option was lucky. I’m ok with going back to that well now that I’ve seen how he acted around nightfall.

Vote ilunga

13 hours ago, SV. said:

Enough of this voting SV business.

Vote for luckylager or falcon45ca or some other slanker.

12 hours ago, SV. said:

Disgraceful R1.

Vote Sharpshooter

?

• Vintage 1

13 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

Soo what do we learn now that Falc is actually clean?

seems people didnt want to get an SS vote over last night

Me and a couple of friends I went down to the fight with left as soon as it was finished.

We were so bummed.

Apparently the judges realised they had made a mistake and had forgot to deduct the point.

They reversed the decision 10 minutes later, declaring the Steph the winner.

Stephanie now has won 3 belts in 6 fights.

Fuck YEEEAAAH. 

This article give you an insight into the hurdles Steph has had to overcome.

https://berwicknews.starcommunity.com.au/sport/2024-02-29/distancing-from-a-dark-place/

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Me and a couple of friends I went down to the fight with left as soon as it was finished.

We were so bummed.

Apparently the judges realised they had made a mistake and had forgot to deduct the point.

They reversed the decision 10 minutes later, declaring the Steph the winner.

Stephanie now has won 3 belts in 6 fights.

Fuck YEEEAAAH. 

This article give you an insight into the hurdles Steph has had to overcome.

https://berwicknews.starcommunity.com.au/sport/2024-02-29/distancing-from-a-dark-place/

Aaaaaaaaaand newwww!!!

• Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, KZA said:

why so hung up on flavour names

I was researching my name to see what if any connection it had to Tupac. 

And if other names could give any insight into affiliation.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This could be lucky and/or Kaz’s scum game.

So, Sharpie or Lucky, who do you believe is the best choice out of those 2 ? 

And the more I think about SV's statement about not losing three people this round, if Sharpie doesn't show up and is god killed, isn't good for the town of all three people we lose are tp.

That's supposing Sharpie is tp and who we vote for is tp and the scum take out one of us. 

So if/ until we hear from Sharpie

VOTE Sharpshooter