[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

NIK and Falc as of Thursday and then NIK, Falc and Dave as of NF. 

Because I’m lazy, don’t remember and you’re kind enough to tell me 

Posted (edited)

Vote Count

luckylager (3) - Blue Jay 22, Sharpshooter, Lewitelli

Sharpshooter (2) - SV., MeanSeanBean

Not voting: everyone else.

Nightfall is in ~3 hours.

Edited by 112

40 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

In attempt to get the convo flowing a bit… we should get some read lists going. For MSB, basically that’s creating a list of players from most towny to least towny 

Not much has changed from last round for me, except I am coming around in regards to SV.  

The two newbies I have no read on at all. 

Again with BJ I could go either way. 

I would err on the side of you being tp. 

KZA I got towny vibes off the first round however, this round not so sure, there is minimal input. 

Sharpie did say he would slank, however he has showed up and put some effort in.

Willing to take him at face value for now.

That leaves Lucky, again I stated I could go either way with him.

Hoping he shows up up soon to contribute. 

For now seeing as the consensus is, though I am not confident about any vote ATM 

Vote Lucky Lager 

2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

In my opinion you’ve answered your own question. You’re absolutely right, if someone says nothing it’s impossible to get a read on them. It’s a complete stab in the dark. However the mafia will slip up along the way and I feel if we play properly we can figure out the scum without having to take that stab in the dark. 

different people have different opinions tho 

Yeah that makes sense. That was kinda how I was thinking about it and why my gut first said voting slank felt right.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

@MeanSeanBean @Demko87

Nice to see fresh meat here. Meant to welcome you both before. 

Enjoy whatever role you have. 

Thanks sharp! Having a lot of fun so far. Sorry I voted for you, I voted slanker, cause I know what that word means. But you're here now, teach me the way 

I’m not sure on @Ilunga either. Just saying. 

SV was hardcore posting previously and now nothing. 

LL is absent. 

Demko may be staying silent based on veteran maf friends advising him. 

BJ still seems decent. 

In any case, we need a maf hit in order to figure things out. 

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Thanks sharp! Having a lot of fun so far. Sorry I voted for you, I voted slanker, cause I know what that word means. But you're here now, teach me the way 

You’re welcome. 

Glad you’re having fun. 

Vote for me if you feel it in your gut or if there’s evidence that points at me. Always remember that things aren’t what they seem and this place is full of liars. Some better than others. 

I can’t teach you better than playing multiple games will teach you. 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

You’re welcome. 

Glad you’re having fun. 

Vote for me if you feel it in your gut or if there’s evidence that points at me. Always remember that things aren’t what they seem and this place is full of liars. Some better than others. 

I can’t teach you better than playing multiple games will teach you. 

Litterally the only reason I voted for you is because you were slanking, now your here. If I go by the same theory, Demko has been completely non existent this round, so that seems kinda strange. But it was also explained to me that just because someone is quite doesn't mean they are scum. Based off no prior knowledge of the game I feel like I'm suspicious of people who talk too much, or too little. Kinda like when you ask someone a question and they over explain.

17 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Odd that during R2, most folks aren’t making cases or commenting. 

There hasn't been much to comment on this round.

16 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m not sure on @Ilunga either. Just saying. 

SV was hardcore posting previously and now nothing. 

LL is absent. 

Demko may be staying silent based on veteran maf friends advising him. 

BJ still seems decent. 

In any case, we need a maf hit in order to figure things out. 

I am very Shaw on ilunga as you know. 

11 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Litterally the only reason I voted for you is because you were slanking, now your here. If I go by the same theory, Demko has been completely non existent this round, so that seems kinda strange. But it was also explained to me that just because someone is quite doesn't mean they are scum. Based off no prior knowledge of the game I feel like I'm suspicious of people who talk too much, or too little. Kinda like when you ask someone a question and they over explain.

It can go either way. I slanked in a recent game as maf in order to prove a point to the regular players. 

That is, to get rid of slankers. They hide till the last few rounds and then it’s impossible to ‘solve’ whether or not they are town or maf. 

That’s my little tidbit. Hope it helps you. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

For all I know, you could be using your newbie status as cover for your maf team.