[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

Like I said I am bored. 

And disappointed for 112 about the amount of effort that is being put in. 

I was trying to stir the pot.

You didn't even vote for Lucky. 

I stated I was coming around to you and now that Lewt has been revealed as the watcher, I believe he was validating you as town when he stated 

" FWIW I get super strong town feels from SV "

So it looks like you are out el presidenti 

I agree that the showing from most of the roster has been poor.  Unfortunately, it's out of control.

I didn't vote luckylager because I did have some doubts about whether he may actually have been scum.  Him no showing throughout this round made me believe he could have actually just been busy town.  Thankfully, he was revealed as mafia (and as the watcher).  Glad to be wrong there.

Lewitelli was revealed as the sheriff and it's clear to see through many of his comments about my town alignment that I was 99% investigated at some point.

6 minutes ago, SV. said:

I agree that the showing from most of the roster has been poor.  Unfortunately, it's out of control.

I didn't vote luckylager because I did have some doubts about whether he may actually have been scum.  Him no showing throughout this round made me believe he could have actually just been busy town.  Thankfully, he was revealed as mafia (and as the watcher).  Glad to be wrong there.

Lewitelli was revealed as the sheriff and it's clear to see through many of his comments about my town alignment that I was 99% investigated at some point.

Weak post imo. 

On 3/1/2024 at 12:54 AM, Lewitelli said:

Don’t like this AV wagon 

Good points for SV

4 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

or we take out two mafias for the price of one

He said this about luckylager and Sharpshooter.  Could it be that this post tipped the mafia off and why he was shot?

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

Fwiw I get super strong Town feels from SV

More good points for SV.

7 minutes ago, SV. said:

You’re less adamant about things now than you were when you were telling a player to “stop” when you were attempting to control the game. 

What read do you have now? What do you have to offer to take the vote off of you? 

Not sure who Lewitelli investigated, but going to assume it was some combo of myself and luckylager.

There was that ominous post by the host in the middle of R1 -> maybe that has something to do with it.

2 minutes ago, SV. said:

Good points for SV

He said this about luckylager and Sharpshooter.  Could it be that this post tipped the mafia off and why he was shot?

More good points for SV.

I dunno. Not buying it. When you’re town you lean into investigating me as scum and right now you’re just letting me say anything against you or anyone and not doing the work. That’s how I know you’re scum. 

Unvote Vote SV

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I dunno. Not buying it. When you’re town you lean into investigating me as scum and right now you’re just letting me say anything against you or anyone and not doing the work. That’s how I know you’re scum. 

Unvote Vote SV

My friend, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Lewitelli, the confirmed sheriff, is on record vouching for me being town.  He said everything there was to say about me being town without actually uttering the words "SV is confirmed town", for obvious reasons.  And even then, mafia still clued in and killed him.

2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

Fwiw I get super strong Town feels from SV

15 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Unvote Vote SV

Seriously ?

Lewt has been confirmed as watcher and he has virtually told us SV is town in the post above yours.

BJ pointed this out as well.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

Seriously ?

Lewt has been confirmed as watcher and he has virtually told us SV is town in the post above yours.

BJ pointed this out as well.

Sheriff, not Watcher.

Watcher is a Mafia role, which belonged to luckylager.

Just now, SV. said:

Sheriff, not Watcher.

Watcher is a Mafia role, which belonged to luckylager.

Watcher, sheriff right now I couldn't give a flying fuck.

I don't usually get this frustrated playing a game, games are for fun.

However this game is driving me nuts. 

I AM FUCKING TOWN ! 

I HATE FUCKING LOSING !

AND I DON'T WANT TO FUCKINGLOSE AGAIN !

12 minutes ago, SV. said:

My friend, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Lewitelli, the confirmed sheriff, is on record vouching for me being town.  He said everything there was to say about me being town without actually uttering the words "SV is confirmed town", for obvious reasons.  And even then, mafia still clued in and killed him.

I’ll address this tomorrow 

On 2/28/2024 at 12:52 AM, luckylager said:

Ok gg

Wrap it up

Opening post

On 2/28/2024 at 12:55 AM, luckylager said:

How?

Dude makes a few random posts - AV townlock?

Cooool

This in response to me speaking about KZA.

On 2/28/2024 at 12:55 AM, luckylager said:

Vote AV

Mafia voting for town.

On 2/28/2024 at 1:01 AM, luckylager said:

Turns out he's not playing. 

Makes SS vote seem kinda awkward eh?

Placing suspicion on Sharpshooter

On 2/28/2024 at 1:13 AM, luckylager said:

It doesn't feel genuine though.

I have no idea why AV is giving out free town clears, but I don't like it.

You're ok with it?

As I said back then, he was being way too hyperbolic and now we know why.

On 2/28/2024 at 1:41 AM, luckylager said:

Where'd BJ and Lewt go?

This is bullshit, I swear they were just here

Blue Jay 22 and the sheriff are called out.

On 2/28/2024 at 1:44 AM, luckylager said:

Well you should. It's entirely within the confines of the game, ilbooger

Banter with ilunga.

On 2/28/2024 at 1:48 AM, luckylager said:

On that note - AV, Kza and NIK smell like farts. It's poopy in there.

Ilunga is trying to pocket me, BJ and Lewt are ignoring me, and SS is voting for someone who isnt even playing.

Canucks mafia at its finest

Town, maybe mafia, and the doctor.

On 2/28/2024 at 2:33 AM, luckylager said:

So what's your take on AVs easy town clears, and the whole snake doctor thing 

Throwing shade my way and at Blue Jay 22 (for "the whole snake doctor thing")

On 2/28/2024 at 9:43 PM, luckylager said:

I think it's just hyperbolic enough. 

Scum are capable of bad play though, even scum AV. My gut says there's something off there, and I really don't like the way you seem to be nudging me away from sussing it despite acknowledging how strange it is.

Maybe, still smells like farts though.

AV gave you an easy clear, then NIK calls him out for it but doesn't vote him, and instead votes for you. Feels off to me.

Yet again more evidence of shade against me from the mafia.

On 2/29/2024 at 2:50 PM, SV. said:

Not true.

I quite clearly called out how you roused suspicion on me, voted for me, and then proceeded to unvote once luckylager hopped on.  Now that two other people have joined luckylager, you've found your way back.  Pretty standard procedure to blend in as scum.

Regardless, I'm just calling out your actions.  Your vote is rotten; doesn't necessarily mean that your alignment may be rotten.

That's why luckylager should be voted this round.

What was SV cooking?  That real good stuff.

On 2/29/2024 at 3:28 PM, luckylager said:

Awkward. I think you're joking but if not I don't follow. Don't really see where this feeling of persecution is coming from.

I'm not sure how much I like BJ AtE. 

Ok. Keep those cards close then.

Don't share 

Fair enough. I don't like the air around you, Kza and NIK. Ice said this already.

I agree on Illy, his vote on you appears forced. 

He's pretty blendy so far, and kinda too buddy buddy safe for me.

Your vote on me is farts - omgus. I didn't like how easily you cleared Kza. I'll admit his follow up and posting since feels towny, but easy town clearing gives a definite TMI vibe. 

My vote was definitely not bad.

On 2/29/2024 at 3:41 PM, luckylager said:

Latch onto is again a bit melodramatic, same with your hyperbole post. 

I'm just playing the game man. 

I'm not even gonna spew AtE about how hard I just cried over being called scum because I'm phoning it in. 

I'll save the tears for dps

Once more, I was spot on.

On 2/29/2024 at 11:57 PM, luckylager said:

In this world, SS is the most troubling.

Wasn't long ago he did the exact same thing and coasted to a maf win.

Falcs posts still have an edge, but they're not quite as abrasive and antagonistic as the last few games. It doesn't feel scummy necessarily, and he is here posting occasionally.

Tunneling is easy for maf to hide behind. That's about all I can say about Demko v meanbean

And yes, I see Lewt tunneling me and also not really exploring beyond that narrow field of view. I think it's scummy, outside chance of potato.

Shade on Sharpshooter.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:37 AM, luckylager said:

Well I'm not loving AVs vibe so I don't mind it.

In the last few games Falc managed to make his presence know despite limited posting. He's not really doing that this game. Softer, I guess

Yet again, more shade on me.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:39 AM, Ilunga said:

I have felt a bit " uneasy about SV from the start. 

I have stated this.

So

UNVOTE 

VOTE SV

This was said in response to luckylager.  Either luckylager pulled a fast one on ilunga or this was teammates coming together to try and vote me out.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:52 AM, luckylager said:

Unvote Vote AV

He tried this before moving on to falcon45ca.  Ultimately, damage was done at that point and the votes were tied.