[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

We're looking at some combination of:

KZA, ilunga, Blue Jay 22 for the last three.  It's possible that Demko87 or MeanSeanBean or even Sharpshooter could be mafia, but not very likely and not routes I can see myself going down unless I'm forced to.

He's ghosted last round, so let's:

Vote KZA

Sorry to teammates and 112.

I want out of this shitshow. 

I am tp as I have always claimed, my role name is Ellen March. 

Proving I am not lying is more important to me than winning a game so I will lead the way 

LOCK VOTE ILUNGA 

12 minutes ago, SV. said:

KZA, ilunga, Blue Jay 22 for the last three.  It's possible that Demko87 or MeanSeanBean or even Sharpshooter could be mafia, but not very likely and not routes I can see myself going down unless I'm forced to.

Vote KZA

And that's actually the last two.

There were only 3 scum and one has gone.

49 minutes ago, SV. said:

Vote KZA

Isn’t there only 3 mafia?

8 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Sorry to teammates and 112.

I want out of this shitshow. 

I am tp as I have always claimed, my role name is Ellen March. 

Proving I am not lying is more important to me than winning a game so I will lead the way 

LOCK VOTE ILUNGA 

I get the frustration with having your name in the pool of suspicion.  I sympathize with that as I had my name smeared all throughout R1, and for very little, at that. 

However, despite all the chatter, you only had a vote from Sharpshooter placed on you (and he quickly unvoted and moved on to me).  I can't say that suspicion would have subsided from your name, but I'm not sure you were ever going to be a serious target for this round ahead of KZA.

I won't lie, this lock self-vote has absolutely tanked the town's chances in this round, but I do help everything's alright for you outside of the game.

• Huggy Bear 1

Well... Not we, I voted for sharp. I don't have an strategy at this point past voting out spankers. But glad to be wrong! That round feels like a win right? I feel like this next round might be really interesting, but for now I'm going to stay with my gut and keep with my same strategy of voting the least active.

Vote demko

That being said, like before, I'm all ears if anyone has better ideas

• Like 1

Vote Count

KZA (2) - Blue Jay 22, SV.

SV. (1) - Sharpshooter

Ilunga (1) - Ilunga

Demko87 (1) - MeanSeanBean

Not voting: KZA, Demko87

4 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Well... Not we, I voted for sharp. I don't have an strategy at this point past voting out spankers. But glad to be wrong! That round feels like a win right? I feel like this next round might be really interesting, but for now I'm going to stay with my gut and keep with my same strategy of voting the least active.

Vote demko

KZA is the best option for this round.

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I'm down, but out of curiosity, why? 

He's much more active and far more useful when he's town. 

He's basically ghosted this game but not before having had a hand in R1 in ensuring that falcon45ca (town) or Sharpshooter (likely town) were going to be voted out.  This is important because luckylager (mafia) was saved, as a result.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:46 AM, KZA said:

kind of leaning in to the death to slankers idea

mostly because it's a small game and town always loses when we have a bunch of people barely playing when the game gets tighter

On 3/1/2024 at 12:59 AM, KZA said:

"It's a bloody mess" - Paul van der Hoek

On 3/1/2024 at 12:59 AM, KZA said:

HOLY FUCK MILLER TIME EMOJI LFFFGGG

Lightly pushes the vote slankers idea when luckylager is one of the leading candidates for the vote

Once it becomes clear that falcon45ca/Sharpshooter/me are going to be voted out instead of luckylager, he just moves into off-topic and spammy posts.  Keep in mind, this is happening when other votes from other players are moving around frantically.

43 minutes ago, SV. said:

He's much more active and far more useful when he's town. 

He's basically ghosted this game but not before having had a hand in R1 in ensuring that falcon45ca (town) or Sharpshooter (likely town) were going to be voted out.  This is important because luckylager (mafia) was saved, as a result.

37 minutes ago, SV. said:

Lightly pushes the vote slankers idea when luckylager is one of the leading candidates for the vote

Once it becomes clear that falcon45ca/Sharpshooter/me are going to be voted out instead of luckylager, he just moves into off-topic and spammy posts.  Keep in mind, this is happening when other votes from other players are moving around frantically.

I feel like I'm playing checkers while your playing chess.

Unvite vote KZA

just like always, I'm always open to hearing other people's takes on this.

@Sharpshooter I would like to hear your input

I think Demko and KZA both going is ideal if they are both up for a GK. The numbers point to 1 or both being mafia. This is only a 19 page game - I can see a relatively inactive mafia team being the case here. 

If only 1 of these players is scum, then that would leave:

SV

SS

ilunga

MSB

as remaining. Before he lock voted, I would have pointed the fingers at ilunga, but now I’m not sure. If Kza is scum and demko is tp, I would lean towards tp lean for him as he was kind of in kza’s focus in R1. If it’s the opposite and demko is scum and Kaz TP, I can still see a scum path for him, even with this vote. Everything is WIFOM in mafia at the end of the day.

6 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Vote demko

Ideally, both demko and Kza go, but it looks like Kza has a stronger wagon on him. Better to make sure the right guy goes and stay on Kza unless he returns. 

This is your first game right?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Ideally, both demko and Kza go, but it looks like Kza has a stronger wagon on him. Better to make sure the right guy goes and stay on Kza unless he returns. 

This is your first game right?

Aye, I played a similar game once in person though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SV. said:

I get the frustration with having your name in the pool of suspicion.  I sympathize with that as I had my name smeared all throughout R1, and for very little, at that. 

However, despite all the chatter, you only had a vote from Sharpshooter placed on you (and he quickly unvoted and moved on to me).  I can't say that suspicion would have subsided from your name, but I'm not sure you were ever going to be a serious target for this round ahead of KZA.

I won't lie, this lock self-vote has absolutely tanked the town's chances in this round, but I do help everything's alright for you outside of the game.

I don't think my vote for myself has tanked the town's chances.

If you believe me, that is one less suspect to consider. 

Sorry to all for that out burst, it is very uncharacteristic for me.

I am upset.

Lachie will be 11 tomorrow and I still haven't seen him.

• Huggy Bear 3

17 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Look at SV’s post history and I expect you to iso him. 

Tell me your thoughts afterwards 

I think his R2 looked better than R1. We also have the confirmed sheriff basically hard town leaning him. Without that, maybe you could make a bus argument between him and lucky, but I’m not going to go against the confirmed sheriff’s hard town read. 

6 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I feel like I'm playing checkers while your playing chess.

Unvite vote KZA

just like always, I'm always open to hearing other people's takes on this.

@Sharpshooter I would like to hear your input

I can’t argue SV’s logic. 

I still suspect (sus) SV, but the argument/logic works, so far. 

5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think Demko and KZA both going is ideal if they are both up for a GK. The numbers point to 1 or both being mafia. This is only a 19 page game - I can see a relatively inactive mafia team being the case here. 

If only 1 of these players is scum, then that would leave:

SV

SS

ilunga

MSB

as remaining. Before he lock voted, I would have pointed the fingers at ilunga, but now I’m not sure. If Kza is scum and demko is tp, I would lean towards tp lean for him as he was kind of in kza’s focus in R1. If it’s the opposite and demko is scum and Kaz TP, I can still see a scum path for him, even with this vote. Everything is WIFOM in mafia at the end of the day.

What makes you think Demko is tp if KZA is scum?