[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think his R2 looked better than R1. We also have the confirmed sheriff basically hard town leaning him. Without that, maybe you could make a bus argument between him and lucky, but I’m not going to go against the confirmed sheriff’s hard town read. 

Leaning but not confirming. 

And can you cite the post that confirms the “hard leaning” please? 

I must have missed that. 

Vote Count

KZA (4) - Blue Jay 22, SV., MeanSeanBean, Sharpshooter

Ilunga (1) - Ilunga

Not voting: KZA, Demko87

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

What makes Demko part of your lead theory? Simply slanking? 

The way I see it:

SV - chance of investigation by the sheriff

MSB

SS

Ilunga

Demko

Kza

I would put Kza higher on the scum list because of actual game play whereas demko is just slanking. LL basically slanked the entire 2nd round and Kza did it for R2 and start of R3. Demko has been doing it the whole game.

If only 1 of Demko/KZA is scum, the last remaining scum is in the pool of SS, ilunga, MSB. I’ll admit I haven’t really been looking at his posts but I’ve been vibing with MSB this game. My early thought of him without ISOing is noob town. So it would be between you and ilunga for me. This is where kza’s flip is interesting to me because I don’t think KZA/ilunga can be wolf wolf.

All of this is based off the theory SV was investigated.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

An opinion. Not confirmation. 

But, I’m open minded. 

No, not a confirmation.

With or without it, I would still go KZA and hope for a demko GK as well. I think that gives us the most information. Maybe even GG for the mafia.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The way I see it:

MSB

SS

Ilunga

Demko

Kza

I would put Kza higher on the scum list because of actual game play whereas demko is just slanking. LL basically slanked the entire 2nd round and Kza did it for R2 and start of R3. Demko has been doing it the whole game.

If only 1 of Demko/KZA is scum, the last remaining scum is in the pool of SS, ilunga, MSB. I’ll admit I haven’t really been looking at his posts but I’ve been vibing with MSB this game. My early thought of him without ISOing is noob town. So it would be between you and ilunga for me. This is where kza’s flip is interesting to me because I don’t think KZA/ilunga can be wolf wolf.

I would guarantee that @Ilunga is town. 

Shorten the pool. 

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The way I see it:

MSB

SS

Ilunga

Demko

Kza

I would put MSB above Dave and myself. I’m town. Have played it since I had time to play. 

This is my town meta. You should know this. 

Guarantee Dave is town. He’d never use his son as cover. Ever.  

• Huggy Bear 1

12 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

MSB is a decent maf option. Playing it like a newbie but there’s something in his posts that seem like he may be overplaying the newbie card. 

KZA

MSB

SV

That’s my take as of now before NF. 

I mean, I'm an unapologetic noobie at this?

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I mean, I'm an unapologetic noobie at this?

Noob at this game, but not at ‘gaming’. 

You’ve played a similar-ish game before this. 

Could you lie your way to a maf win? 

I don’t doubt it. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Noob at this game, but not at ‘gaming’. 

You’ve played a similar-ish game before this. 

Could you lie your way to a maf win? 

I don’t doubt it. 

Similar, except there was werewolfs instead of mafia. Also we were drinking around a table. I'm also definitely not a noobie at gaming, I play plenty of games. Hence the reason why I joined this game and have been asking tons of questions. If I play a game, I like to know how to play the game well. 

• Cheers 1