[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Similar, except there was werewolfs instead of mafia. Also we were drinking around a table. I'm also definitely not a noobie at gaming, I play plenty of games. Hence the reason why I joined this game and have been asking tons of questions. If I play a game, I like to know how to play the game well. 

Which is why I don’t put being a ‘werewolf’ past you. 

You are capable of being so. 

14 minutes left. 

KZA seems to have decided to die. 

Demko has forgotten he signed up to play. 

MSB playing defence. 

The majority of the vote is on KZA. 

No alternatives or arguments? 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Which is why I don’t put being a ‘werewolf’ past you. 

You are capable of being so. 

Statically there was a 8% chance I would have been selected, so of course I'm capable. I could even win with all the new lingo I've learned! Maybe next time? I feel like the glory goes to mafia who wins in these types of games. I reckon town must win the majority of games due to sheer numbers.

• 112 locked and unlocked this topic
Posted (edited)

Vote Count

KZA (4) - Blue Jay 22, SV., MeanSeanBean, Sharpshooter
Ilunga (1) - Ilunga

Not voting: KZA, Demko87

With a clear majority of votes, KZA is set to be executed.

Spirits were high after the group took out an evildoer in luckylager.  With great resolve, they committed to killing another, and they selected KZA for execution on this night.  They cut his belly open and let him bleed out on the floor.

KZA was:

Spoiler

KZA, you are Sally Pinklebottom, Mafia Goon. You are a normal member of the Mafia team without any special powers. Your goal is to reach vote parity with the Town, thereby eliminating them. You may submit the nightly Mafia kill to me, as can any other member in this PM.

On his way back to the hostel, Demko87 was struck by a vehicle and died on scene. His death was tragic.

Demko87 was:

Spoiler

You are Michelle Loukas, a Townsperson without any special role or abilities. Your goal is to eliminate the Mafia from the game. You win when all members of the Mafia have perished.

The Mafia, meanwhile, approached SV. as he was leaving the hostel.  They killed him dead right there with a tommy gun. SV. will be missed.

SV. was:

Spoiler

You are Harold Jewel, a Townsperson without any special role or abilities. Your goal is to eliminate the Mafia from the game. You win when all members of the Mafia have perished.

Remaining Players:
Ilunga
MeanSeanBean
Sharpshooter
Blue Jay 22

Edited by 112
  • Like 1

• 112 changed the title to [Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game On - Day 4 Ends @ 10PM PST on Mar 4

Here we are at the pointy end of the game.

We have one shot left in the locker. 

I still wouldn't have a clue ATM who is what.

I will admit I am fully biased in regards to Sharpie, we are good friends and I want to trust him. 

Meansean or BJ ? 

Again my bias is that I want BJ to be town because we have played a lot of games together. 

I know I have to overcome my biases and vote with my head and not my heart. 

This is just a feeling, however meansean has been playing the newbie card all through the game. 

This has my " spidey " senses tingling a bit.

What do you guys, BJ and Sharpie think about this ?

On 3/2/2024 at 11:40 PM, SV. said:

We're looking at some combination of:

KZA, ilunga, Blue Jay 22 for the last three.  It's possible that Demko87 or MeanSeanBean or even Sharpshooter could be mafia, but not very likely and not routes I can see myself going down unless I'm forced to.

He's ghosted last round, so let's:

Vote KZA

Hmm.

19 hours ago, 112 said:

Vote Count

KZA (2) - Blue Jay 22, SV.

SV. (1) - Sharpshooter

Ilunga (1) - Ilunga

Demko87 (1) - MeanSeanBean

Not voting: KZA, Demko87

Here is a key vote count. Both of the non voters have passed, meaning the last remaining mafia person voted at this time.

29 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You were investigated and came up scum. Is this true?

I don't think asking questions about the game makes me any more suspicious then the rest of y'all. I made it clear right from the start I was going to focus on learning the game. Apparently I was playing the noob card though. Seemed like that was fine by y'all until about the half way point when it switched and then it became suspicious.

2 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I don't think asking questions about the game makes me any more suspicious then the rest of y'all. I made it clear right from the start I was going to focus on learning the game. Apparently I was playing the noob card though. Seemed like that was fine by y'all until about the half way point when it switched and then it became suspicious.

Just a matter of allegiance brother. Who is the last mafia in your opinion?

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Just a matter of allegiance brother. Who is the last mafia in your opinion?

This is just my opinion on plausible people based off what I've seen.

I don't think it's you. Just haven't seen anything notable. If I remember right, SV pointed at you, and was town. So in theory that could be sketchy, but I just don't feel it.

Sharpshooter randomly started pointing fingers the second the round changes to the finals. seems at least a little suspect. I also was suspect of them at the start with my slanker is mafia theory (which was proven false but old habits day hard). They were nearly non-existent in the game and then came in hot when the numbers dwindled.

I said before, I'll say again. llunga is either the most rad person in the world, or plays a really fierce game. Both can be true. Voting for ones self is either a flag in the ground defiance, or the most powerful of power plays.

Based strictly from what I've seen.

Sharpshooter>llunga>Blue Jay

• MillerTime 1

I’m torn between BJ and MSB. 

lllunga is lock town for me. 

On one hand MSB seems to have some chops as an atypical new player. 

On the other hand I could see BJ being the scum leader. 

The one thing that gives me pause is that I don’t think KZA would give up playing if BJ was his teammate. I think KZA would have been more active. 

I dunno. This is a tough choice.