[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

There is a case to be made on MSB, but I’m not really getting newbie scum vibes from him. More than likely, 1 of ilunga and/or SS is pocketing the other.

@Ilunga I need you to look really close at SS/MSB and tell me your thoughts on these 2.

@Sharpshooter you said Dave wouldn’t use his son in the game as scum. You are wrong, in his last scum game, he used many real life events to make it to LYLO and secure the win for mafia. I town cleared him for his real life events and will not do the same again.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There is a case to be made on MSB, but I’m not really getting newbie scum vibes from him. More than likely, 1 of ilunga and/or SS is pocketing the other.

@Ilunga I need you to look really close at SS/MSB and tell me your thoughts on these 2.

@Sharpshooter you said Dave wouldn’t use his son in the game as scum. You are wrong, in his last scum game, he used many real life events to make it to LYLO and secure the win for mafia. I town cleared him for his real life events and will not do the same again.

As Sharpie stated I would never use my son for anything, full stop.

As for using real life events, that's my nature, I do this no matter what thread I am contributing to.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am happy to do so.

As I have stated all along, I have never come out and categorically stated I am tp, when I was scum.

And this will be proven to be true at the end of this game.

37 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

As Sharpie stated I would never use my son for anything, full stop.

As for using real life events, that's my nature, I do this no matter what thread I am contributing to.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am happy to do so.

As I have stated all along, I have never come out and categorically stated I am tp, when I was scum.

And this will be proven to be true at the end of this game.

You have stated quite clearly that you are town this game however. 

53 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Since you are all cowards, I’ll get the party started:

Vote SS

Interesting. 

Not a good look. 

You’re trying to sway MSB. I see that.

Have any solid reason I shouldn’t vote for you? 

13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting. 

Not a good look. 

Well I’m town for starters, and I think you kind of know that too. 

I don’t need to swing anybody, I’m obviously not the vote this round so good luck with that.

10 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting. 

Not a good look. 

I ain't no lemming, I won't vote for someone just because someone else did. But, to be fair, I almost did pile on and vote for you as well since you're my prime suspect at this point and blue Jay was my least.

You said earlier you felt it could be blue Jay or me, but BJ was at the bottom of my list. What did I miss about BJ, or is this another past game thing I wouldn't pick up?

16 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting. 

Not a good look. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well I’m town for starters, and I think you kind of know that too. 

I don’t need to swing anybody, I’m obviously not the vote this round so good luck with that.

Also ilunga has made his thoughts on you quite clear. If I was mafia, the easiest “mislynch” is MSB. Going after you would be the hardest path to victory for me as imaginary scum.

Back to the  drawing board.

I think SS might have TMI’d on MeanSeanBean. Very strange how he said I was trying to sway him but not ilunga. If anything, it would be the opposite. Ilunga would be the one I would need to supposedly swing as he’s outlined an opposite feeling of SS compared to MSB.

22 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I ain't no lemming, I won't vote for someone just because someone else did. But, to be fair, I almost did pile on and vote for you as well since you're my prime suspect at this point and blue Jay was my least.

You said earlier you felt it could be blue Jay or me, but BJ was at the bottom of my list. What did I miss about BJ, or is this another past game thing I wouldn't pick up?

Why sharpy and not ilunga?

47 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You have stated quite clearly that you are town this game however. 

And this will be proven true at the end of this round. 

Knowing me, do you believe I would lie, like this to win a game ?

As much as I want to win, I would not go to these lengths in regards to lying.

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Here is the thing with Sharpy though, Kza did try to CFD him at the end of R1 while the other 2 wagons were Falcon and SV. And LL also shaded him too. That does matter.

Vote ilunga 

If you are tp you are going to lose us the game, if you are scum, congrats in advance if I get voted out.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why sharpy and not ilunga?

I have zero read what so ever on llunga. I used context to put together llunga talking about some pretty emotional things the other day. He's been brining up friends accomplishments. Voted for himself in defiance. I simply have no idea what those types of plays mean. Maybe they mean nothing and llunga is just a very open person and wears their heart on their sleeve like they said. Or maybe they are power plays to elicit emotions so they don't attract votes. I honestly have no idea on that one and it feels weird to even suspect that there could be alternative motives behind genuine acts, if that makes sense.

To be fair though, I did have them 2nd in my suspicion ranking before, and that hasn't changed yet.

• Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Here is the thing with Sharpy though, Kza did try to CFD him at the end of R1 while the other 2 wagons were Falcon and SV. And LL also shaded him too. That does matter.

Vote ilunga 

I've taken heat already for "playing the noob card" but I don't understand half of what was said here. Could you please explain?

CFD? I assume wagons are.. people that went along with something? Shaded, like throw shade at someone?

I'd rather be labeled as playing the noob card and understand than just going along with things and not.

Just now, MeanSeanBean said:

I've taken heat already for "playing the noob card" but I don't understand half of what was said here. Could you please explain?

CFD? I assume wagons are.. people that went along with something? Shaded, like throw shade at someone?

I'd rather be labeled as playing the noob card and understand than just going along with things and not.

All good.

CFD = Chinese Fire Drill, it means when there is a sudden last minute wagon on a player before nightfall closes. In this context, Kaz started a wagon on SS 5 minutes before nightfall on R1, but didn’t lead anywhere in the end. Wagons are players who are up for lynches in the rounds. A wagon can be 2 or 3 players and it involves whoever gets the most votes.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I have zero read what so ever on llunga. I used context to put together llunga talking about some pretty emotional things the other day. He's been brining up friends accomplishments. Voted for himself in defiance. I simply have no idea what those types of plays mean. Maybe they mean nothing and llunga is just a very open person and wears their heart on their sleeve like they said. Or maybe they are power plays to elicit emotions so they don't attract votes. I honestly have no idea on that one and it feels weird to even suspect that there could be alternative motives behind genuine acts, if that makes sense.

To be fair though, I did have them 2nd in my suspicion ranking before, and that hasn't changed yet.

@Ilunga what do you think of this read on you?

9 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

If you are tp you are going to lose us the game, if you are scum, congrats in advance if I get voted out.

Also weird comment. I don’t think I could get SS to vote you even if I bribed him. I respect you Dave, but this is mafia. Appeals to emotion won’t work on me as everything is love and war in mafia. You know this, I know this. Not personal at all, just trying to solve.

• Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Ask those who know my posting history both in and outside of this game, especially Sharpie because we interact a lot.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and am happy to do so.  

I am told this is my saving grace, that I do indeed have a good heart, I am also a bit " out there ".

You will see that what have claimed is true in about five hours.

I am Ellen March a tp.

Nothing is more important to me now after I have gone to all this effort to defend my good name.

This game has become too much about me as far as I am concerned.

I want to break the scums streak of wins however I have more important things on my mind today. 

I don't have a clue which one of you guys is scum.

• Huggy Bear 1