[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Ilunga I believe you are TP. I was testing all remaining players including yourself. 

It’s between MSB or SS for me. I know who I’m thinking but I’m going to wait for votes because the final scum is clearly waiting for others to vote and react. You followed me on MSB unlike the other two.

Thanks BJ.

Whether or not we, the town, win this game, my friends believing in me, is far more important to me. 

I will leave my vote on MSB for now however I will also wait for what unfolds in the next few hours to make my final decision on which one out of those two, to vote for. 

Vote Count

MeanSeanBean (1) - Ilunga

Not voting: MeanSeanBean, Sharpshooter, Blue Jay 22

-

Nightfall is in 2 hours.

It's creeping up on bed time where I turn off my screens, so bugger it. I have no idea, other rounds were easy. I either voted slanker or waited until someone said something that made sense, but no one seems to have any idea this round. I can change my vote if someone makes sense of this before I go dark for bed, but for now I'm going with my gut.

vote sharpshooter 

On 3/2/2024 at 9:00 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

I mean, I'm just as good as a suspect as any! I'm not, but I could be! Couple people have mentioned it is tougher when you don't know a players tendencies, so in theory you'd think it would be easier to win as mafia in your first game

Hmm

19 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Hmm

Yeah, in hindsight maybe I should have been more careful with my words. At the time I didn't think it really mattered to have a little fun. Wasn't really expecting to be in the final round with fingers on me. Anyways it's light out for me, or I'm not getting to sleep till midnight. GG y'all, wether we win or not this was a great first experience.

• Huggy Bear 2

On 3/2/2024 at 7:22 AM, MeanSeanBean said:

Is it normal to sniff out a mafia in the first round, is that why you felt it was a bad first round?

Also can you explain red check? I feel like this is a mafia term I haven't heard yet.

Also, by pool do you mean who you think we should be watching closely? If so, why did you vote sharpshooter? Maybe this is obvious but I'm honestly shocked with how much lingo I'm not full understanding, even contextually.

In Response to AV

On 3/2/2024 at 7:25 AM, MeanSeanBean said:

Vincent Damphousse in the house! I can show you the cup ring, if you'd like?

On 3/2/2024 at 7:26 AM, MeanSeanBean said:

Way to go Steph!! I don't know who this is but I'm really happy for her!

On 3/2/2024 at 10:46 AM, MeanSeanBean said:

I have so much to learn... I voted Falcon, based strictly off the fact he was slanking. I could have done sharpshooter as well, it was 50/50. I just picked who was first to post, therefore slanking the longest.

I guess my biggest question probably can't be answer. Why was voting for someone who isn't being active a bad play from our end. Isn't it far more likely we'll figure out who the Mafia is based off something they say? If someone is not saying anything it's, in theory, impossible to get a read on them. 

Clearly in practice that didn't work, because falcon was not mafia so we blundered that one up. But I guess I'm just having a tough time figuring out why that was inherently a bad play. I feel the easiest, and correct response is, the game just takes experience and you learn more about good strategy and people's tendencies as you play the game more. 

In Response to AV. Does the bold come from a newbie scum?

On 3/2/2024 at 10:47 AM, MeanSeanBean said:

vote sharpshooter 

Cause slank. But open to change if anyone has a better idea closer to night time.

On 3/2/2024 at 4:44 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

I feel like being a new player, I just don't know what's scummy and what's not. To me, trying to keep your head low seemed scummy. I'll also admit my reasoning behind voting was pretty simple, I just picked the person who hadn't posted in the longest amount of time. I'm gonna have to rely on you guys heavily to carry us in the start until I start picking up tendencies on how different player act and react.

I have currently voted for sharp, again based on slankyness, but I'm all ears if we can come up with a better play to try to suss out the mafias.

TBH, this post gives me the most sirens for newbie scum, specifically the bold.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:26 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

Yeah that makes sense. That was kinda how I was thinking about it and why my gut first said voting slank felt right.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:28 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

Thanks sharp! Having a lot of fun so far. Sorry I voted for you, I voted slanker, cause I know what that word means. But you're here now, teach me the way 

On 3/2/2024 at 8:36 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

Litterally the only reason I voted for you is because you were slanking, now your here. If I go by the same theory, Demko has been completely non existent this round, so that seems kinda strange. But it was also explained to me that just because someone is quite doesn't mean they are scum. Based off no prior knowledge of the game I feel like I'm suspicious of people who talk too much, or too little. Kinda like when you ask someone a question and they over explain.

Really heavy on the slanking theme in terms of his scum hunt.

On 3/2/2024 at 9:00 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

I mean, I'm just as good as a suspect as any! I'm not, but I could be! Couple people have mentioned it is tougher when you don't know a players tendencies, so in theory you'd think it would be easier to win as mafia in your first game

Another one that gives me pause.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:33 AM, MeanSeanBean said:

Well... Not we, I voted for sharp. I don't have an strategy at this point past voting out spankers. But glad to be wrong! That round feels like a win right? I feel like this next round might be really interesting, but for now I'm going to stay with my gut and keep with my same strategy of voting the least active.

Vote demko

That being said, like before, I'm all ears if anyone has better ideas

Consistent with the slanker strategy.

On 3/3/2024 at 12:53 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

I'm down, but out of curiosity, why? 

On 3/3/2024 at 1:45 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

I feel like I'm playing checkers while your playing chess.

Unvite vote KZA

just like always, I'm always open to hearing other people's takes on this.

@Sharpshooter I would like to hear your input

Very wiling to flip onto the KZA wagon.

On 3/3/2024 at 3:07 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

Aye, I played a similar game once in person though.

On 3/3/2024 at 9:10 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

I mean, I'm an unapologetic noobie at this?

23 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Similar, except there was werewolfs instead of mafia. Also we were drinking around a table. I'm also definitely not a noobie at gaming, I play plenty of games. Hence the reason why I joined this game and have been asking tons of questions. If I play a game, I like to know how to play the game well. 

Hmm..now this is interesting. Newbie...but also not really a newbie...

Statically there was a 8% chance I would have been selected, so of course I'm capable. I could even win with all the new lingo I've learned! Maybe next time? I feel like the glory goes to mafia who wins in these types of games. I reckon town must win the majority of games due to sheer numbers.

Hmm...slowly getting more worried.

Hmm. Am I playing defense now, or are you playing offense?

🤣

12 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I don't think asking questions about the game makes me any more suspicious then the rest of y'all. I made it clear right from the start I was going to focus on learning the game. Apparently I was playing the noob card though. Seemed like that was fine by y'all until about the half way point when it switched and then it became suspicious.

In response to SS.

10 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

This is just my opinion on plausible people based off what I've seen.

I don't think it's you. Just haven't seen anything notable. If I remember right, SV pointed at you, and was town. So in theory that could be sketchy, but I just don't feel it.

Sharpshooter randomly started pointing fingers the second the round changes to the finals. seems at least a little suspect. I also was suspect of them at the start with my slanker is mafia theory (which was proven false but old habits day hard). They were nearly non-existent in the game and then came in hot when the numbers dwindled.

I said before, I'll say again. llunga is either the most rad person in the world, or plays a really fierce game. Both can be true. Voting for ones self is either a flag in the ground defiance, or the most powerful of power plays.

Based strictly from what I've seen.

Sharpshooter>llunga>Blue Jay

In response to me this round.

5 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I may have no idea who I'm voting for yet, but I refuse to slank. Regardless if we can figure out who the scum is tonight, this has been a fun first game.

4 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I ain't no lemming, I won't vote for someone just because someone else did. But, to be fair, I almost did pile on and vote for you as well since you're my prime suspect at this point and blue Jay was my least.

You said earlier you felt it could be blue Jay or me, but BJ was at the bottom of my list. What did I miss about BJ, or is this another past game thing I wouldn't pick up?

In response to SS.

3 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I have zero read what so ever on llunga. I used context to put together llunga talking about some pretty emotional things the other day. He's been brining up friends accomplishments. Voted for himself in defiance. I simply have no idea what those types of plays mean. Maybe they mean nothing and llunga is just a very open person and wears their heart on their sleeve like they said. Or maybe they are power plays to elicit emotions so they don't attract votes. I honestly have no idea on that one and it feels weird to even suspect that there could be alternative motives behind genuine acts, if that makes sense.

To be fair though, I did have them 2nd in my suspicion ranking before, and that hasn't changed yet.

In response to me.

3 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I've taken heat already for "playing the noob card" but I don't understand half of what was said here. Could you please explain?

CFD? I assume wagons are.. people that went along with something? Shaded, like throw shade at someone?

I'd rather be labeled as playing the noob card and understand than just going along with things and not.

2 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Oh shit that came out of left field, that's a shame! Lucky is gonna steal a win from beyond the grave. Dunno what to say really, you shouldn't vote for me but looks like y'all have already decided. Maybe lucky didn't mention me because at that point I was just voting slankers and getting the lay of the land? Guess we'll find out in a few hours who the scum really is

In response to looking like the lynch.

1 hour ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I mean, I haven't given up. But I have no idea who to even vote for. I thought you were on the level, but now I'm wondering if the whole lucky thing was a smart play to point at me. My gut was telling me sharpshooter was my vote this round even though I didn't have a solid read on anyone, but now I'm essentially banking on sharpshooter having some evidence that it's you are llunga for us to actually win the game. Is that irony? That feels like irony.

In response to me. I keep going back and forth on this one...irony indeed.

From what I can tell the main evidence that points at me is lucky not talking about me? I could be wrong, but I think I voted to kill KZA at one point.

You did.

I have nothing prior to this last play. I already stated I thought Jay was solid, so I have nothing outside of the possibility that the lucky thing leading to me was a super good play to take heat off them. Outside that, I thought it was you or llunga

In response to SS.

45 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

It's creeping up on bed time where I turn off my screens, so bugger it. I have no idea, other rounds were easy. I either voted slanker or waited until someone said something that made sense, but no one seems to have any idea this round. I can change my vote if someone makes sense of this before I go dark for bed, but for now I'm going with my gut.

vote sharpshooter 

And here we are.

MSB:

Consistent in his scum hunt of targeting slankers

Went pretty freely to the KZA wagon without much pause

Newbie at this form, but not newbie as a player in a mafia background

Some posts really hitting the newb button hard

Does this seem like a final mafioso?

9 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Yeah, in hindsight maybe I should have been more careful with my words. At the time I didn't think it really mattered to have a little fun. Wasn't really expecting to be in the final round with fingers on me. Anyways it's light out for me, or I'm not getting to sleep till midnight. GG y'all, wether we win or not this was a great first experience.

How many games of IRL mafia or mafia style games did you play before this one, and did you ever win as scum?

On 3/2/2024 at 6:05 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Apologies for the non-existence. 

I’m more able to put in some effort going forward as I have a week off. 

I’ll admit that I don’t the foggiest what’s been said or what’s going. 

Happy to sheep for the moment until I get somewhat caught up. 

Start of the Action.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:14 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I’m here Dave, and I have a town role. 

?

On 3/2/2024 at 6:18 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I’m good with Vote LL, for now. 

Vote on LL

On 3/2/2024 at 6:21 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Said the bot 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:23 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Two confirmed town’s votes were on SV. 

Dave seems towny, so possibly 3 town  on SV. 

Just throwing that out there. 

About the SV wagon in R2.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:31 PM, Sharpshooter said:

It was a majority town wagon. 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:32 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I’m working backwards in the thread btw. 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:35 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Why did you change off of SV to Falc without any explanation or prompting? 

Think this was to lucky.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:36 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I kinda like BJ’s game from page 11 onwards. 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:44 PM, Sharpshooter said:

NIK and Falc as of Thursday and then NIK, Falc and Dave as of NF. 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:45 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Why do you ask? You were there. 

To lewt.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:48 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Indeed

On 3/2/2024 at 6:50 PM, Sharpshooter said:

@MeanSeanBean @Demko87

Nice to see fresh meat here. Meant to welcome you both before. 

Enjoy whatever role you have. 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:52 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Tell me, everyone, is there a consensus town leader? If so, who? 

If not, then be careful. 

Hmm.....don't like the bold.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:54 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Anyone that keeps their vote on me, is a breadcrumb. 

Just leaving this thought here for down the road. 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:58 PM, 112 said:

Vote Count

luckylager (3) - Blue Jay 22, Sharpshooter, Lewitelli

Sharpshooter (2) - SV., MeanSeanBean

Not voting: everyone else.

Nightfall is in ~3 hours.

Breadcrumb?

On 3/2/2024 at 8:25 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Odd that during R2, most folks aren’t making cases or commenting. 

On 3/2/2024 at 8:28 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I’m not sure on @Ilunga either. Just saying. 

SV was hardcore posting previously and now nothing. 

LL is absent. 

Demko may be staying silent based on veteran maf friends advising him. 

BJ still seems decent. 

In any case, we need a maf hit in order to figure things out. 

Ah so Sharpy was on ilunga at one point.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:31 PM, Sharpshooter said:

You’re welcome. 

Glad you’re having fun. 

Vote for me if you feel it in your gut or if there’s evidence that points at me. Always remember that things aren’t what they seem and this place is full of liars. Some better than others. 

I can’t teach you better than playing multiple games will teach you. 

To MSB.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:50 PM, Sharpshooter said:

It can go either way. I slanked in a recent game as maf in order to prove a point to the regular players. 

That is, to get rid of slankers. They hide till the last few rounds and then it’s impossible to ‘solve’ whether or not they are town or maf. 

That’s my little tidbit. Hope it helps you. 

Uhhh....foreshadowing?

On 3/2/2024 at 8:51 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I don’t speak kangaroo 

On 3/2/2024 at 8:52 PM, Sharpshooter said:

For all I know, you could be using your newbie status as cover for your maf team. 

🤨

On 3/2/2024 at 9:02 PM, Sharpshooter said:

One hour to make a case. 

On 3/2/2024 at 9:22 PM, Sharpshooter said:

KZA is a solid bet. 

But so could you be, for getting in early for bussing.

What argument do you have for a vote tonight? 

To SV

On 3/2/2024 at 9:23 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Explain why

On 3/2/2024 at 9:24 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I think LL is a good bet. Why don’t you? 

On 3/2/2024 at 10:38 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I figured LL was maf.

How’d that pan out for you? 

About LL trying to counter the wagon on him.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:41 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I don’t mind voting out @Ilunga or @SV.

Both are on the scum radar. 

Interesting again. SS was on ilunga at one point.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:42 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Who is going to investigate SV? 

On 3/2/2024 at 10:45 PM, Sharpshooter said:

SV is a decent vote. 

Don’t forget slankers could be a cover because Demko is new. 

Need to press a few folks. 

On 3/2/2024 at 10:47 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Show me the post you’re referring to

On 3/2/2024 at 10:51 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Looking at the votes, SV and Illunga are the most suspect. 

Town needs to isolate those two and defer voting them out. 

This was at the start of R3.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:52 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Defer to voting for them, to be clear. 

On 3/2/2024 at 10:52 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Vote Illunga

Need to find this sudden change of mindset about ilunga.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:53 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Look at SV’s post history and I expect you to iso him. 

Tell me your thoughts afterwards 

Check.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:55 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Weak post imo. 

About SV

On 3/2/2024 at 10:56 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Could be 

On 3/2/2024 at 10:59 PM, Sharpshooter said:

You’re less adamant about things now than you were when you were telling a player to “stop” when you were attempting to control the game. 

What read do you have now? What do you have to offer to take the vote off of you? 

To SV.

On 3/2/2024 at 11:03 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I dunno. Not buying it. When you’re town you lean into investigating me as scum and right now you’re just letting me say anything against you or anyone and not doing the work. That’s how I know you’re scum. 

Unvote Vote SV

Very bold I will say if mafia.

On 3/2/2024 at 11:04 PM, Sharpshooter said:

If you’re Town, vote SV. We’ll sort the wagon out after. 

Bold x2

On 3/2/2024 at 11:28 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I’ll address this tomorrow 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:00 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I can’t argue SV’s logic. 

I still suspect (sus) SV, but the argument/logic works, so far. 

Open mind

On 3/3/2024 at 8:01 PM, Sharpshooter said:

What makes you think Demko is tp if KZA is scum?

To me.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:03 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Leaning but not confirming. 

And can you cite the post that confirms the “hard leaning” please? 

I must have missed that. 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:04 PM, Sharpshooter said:

This helps you how? 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:05 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Vote KZA

On 3/3/2024 at 8:22 PM, Sharpshooter said:

So no pushback from @KZA?

Giving up as maf? 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:36 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Town core is posting. 

I guess your maf team isn’t eh? 

To KZA

On 3/3/2024 at 8:40 PM, Sharpshooter said:

What makes Demko part of your lead theory? Simply slanking? 

To me

On 3/3/2024 at 8:47 PM, Sharpshooter said:

An opinion. Not confirmation. 

But, I’m open minded. 

About the investigation

This was up to page 20 but I can't multiquote more than 50 posts. To continue...

12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

In Response to AV

In Response to AV. Does the bold come from a newbie scum?

TBH, this post gives me the most sirens for newbie scum, specifically the bold.

Really heavy on the slanking theme in terms of his scum hunt.

Another one that gives me pause.

Consistent with the slanker strategy.

Very wiling to flip onto the KZA wagon.

Hmm..now this is interesting. Newbie...but also not really a newbie...

Hmm...slowly getting more worried.

🤣

In response to SS.

In response to me this round.

In response to SS.

In response to me.

In response to looking like the lynch.

In response to me. I keep going back and forth on this one...irony indeed.

You did.

In response to SS.

And here we are.

MSB:

Consistent in his scum hunt of targeting slankers

Went pretty freely to the KZA wagon without much pause

Newbie at this form, but not newbie as a player in a mafia background

Some posts really hitting the newb button hard

Does this seem like a final mafioso?

He's either really a newbie just following others, which in one post, he states I ain't no lemming. 

Or he is using the cover of being a newbie to slide on by.

His consistent themes are, newbie and slankers.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:48 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I would guarantee that @Ilunga is town. 

Shorten the pool. 

WAIT WHAT??? 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:51 PM, Sharpshooter said:

I would put MSB above Dave and myself. I’m town. Have played it since I had time to play. 

This is my town meta. You should know this. 

Guarantee Dave is town. He’d never use his son as cover. Ever.  

Just like that????

On 3/3/2024 at 8:54 PM, Sharpshooter said:

MSB is a decent maf option. Playing it like a newbie but there’s something in his posts that seem like he may be overplaying the newbie card. 

KZA

MSB

SV

That’s my take as of now before NF. 

Going harder on MSB now in R3.

On 3/3/2024 at 9:36 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Noob at this game, but not at ‘gaming’. 

You’ve played a similar-ish game before this. 

Could you lie your way to a maf win? 

I don’t doubt it. 

To MSB?

23 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Which is why I don’t put being a ‘werewolf’ past you. 

You are capable of being so. 

To MSB.

14 minutes left. 

KZA seems to have decided to die. 

Demko has forgotten he signed up to play. 

MSB playing defence. 

The majority of the vote is on KZA. 

No alternatives or arguments? 

Both. 

Well done AV. Solid Town game. 

Your death wont’t be for naught. 

We’ll bring it home. 

Sudden change up on AV after flip.

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m torn between BJ and MSB. 

lllunga is lock town for me. 

On one hand MSB seems to have some chops as an atypical new player. 

On the other hand I could see BJ being the scum leader. 

The one thing that gives me pause is that I don’t think KZA would give up playing if BJ was his teammate. I think KZA would have been more active. 

I dunno. This is a tough choice. 

First time my name is mentioned by SS and it's today. Then again he hard cleared Ilunga so I guess he's in a bind.

4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

You have stated quite clearly that you are town this game however. 

To Ilunga. MSB has also stated he's town too FYI.

4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting. 

Not a good look. 

You’re trying to sway MSB. I see that.

Have any solid reason I shouldn’t vote for you? 

To me. And that bold sounds fake as hell.

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I have zero doubt you are Town. 

To Ilunga

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m open to voting for BJ, if you can point me to something, if you are Town. 

No reasoning still behind me all game yet he's entertaining my yeet.

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Could be the efforts of the last scum member trying to pull a win across the finish line. 

BJ can be simultaneously cunning as maf and genuinely engaged as town. 

Like I said earlier. A difficult decision. 

That's it? Anything else that makes me scummy this game besides my scum reputation? This is lylo and you are willing to lynch me off what?

28 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I gotta go to sleep. Up early. 

I don’t mind mind losing to a scum BJ. Couldn’t lose to a new scum player. :classic_tongue:

Vote MSB

I'm actually the opposite. I can lose to a new player, a veteran player I would have issue with.

24 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

He’s not scum. 

To me about Ilunga.

7 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

He's either really a newbie just following others, which in one post, he states I ain't no lemming. 

Or he is using the cover of being a newbie to slide on by.

His consistent themes are, newbie and slankers.

Now read SS.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I need to look up SS’s past scum games but I don’t have time.

Maybe we should just tie it and have you 3 do the F3 so I don’t feel bad if I pick wrong 😝

I was about to post about SS however the post came up

What do you mean by this ?

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I was also reading ilunga’s posts and there were some worrying ones in there, but SS won’t vote him so he’s already won if he’s scum. 

10 mins…sheesh

Honestly BeeJ I am sitting here sweating this like you are. 

Just now, Ilunga said:

I was about to post about SS however the post came up

What do you mean by this ?

We tie/abstain, nobody gets lynched, someone gets the MK, and then it’s just 3 players remaining.

Was only half kidding tbh

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

@Blue Jay 22

I’m Samantha Tolkien. I’m town. Dave is town. You’re trying way too hard. 

Fuck it. Let the noob win. Dave, you with me? 

Unvote Vote BJ

And there it is @Ilunga

We are in Lylo and he has not made one post about me being scummy. He’s jumping in now because he knows I’m about to sway you.