[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So what's your take on AVs easy town clears, and the whole snake doctor thing 

Oh yeah that was wack and he’s should be stripped searched. Let the record show I voted him before it was considered cool.

SD…null I guess? Idk he was playing either. But I’m willing to Sus SS just for the fun of it.

I enjoy meanstreetbean and will vibe with him for now.

KZA and SV are having a hard time getting going, but they could be caught up in the off-season buzz. Monitor those 2 for now.

Lucky seems…edgy. I hope he can enjoy a Wednesday beer tomorrow.

SS is a scum lean for fun, and a lynch candidate for no reason but I like it.

Ilunga…we’ll see before the end of the round.

Lewt makes sense.

Unvote vote Falcon

4 hours ago, luckylager said:

On that note - AV, Kza and NIK smell like farts. It's poopy in there.

Ilunga is trying to pocket me, BJ and Lewt are ignoring me, and SS is voting for someone who isnt even playing.

Canucks mafia at its finest

The crisp air of early spring carries the delicate aroma of blooming flowers, a tantalizing blend of sweetness and freshness. Each inhalation fills the senses with the gentle perfume of petals unfurling, evoking a sense of renewal and vitality. It's a fragrance that captivates the soul, reminding us of the beauty and resilience of nature as it emerges from winter's embrace.

Bitch that's how I smell this game.

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Did he change his name to MeanStreetBean? That seems like a petey name 

Don't you dare. Peteyboi and me go way back... But we've come to terms now and have become Frienemies. Also, the fuck, I've been around since 2006 around these parts, or parts adjacent.

• Tank 1

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

Just for the record, editing posts is not allowed.

Oh shit, ok.

SO EVERYONE KNOWS MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR WILL BE ATROCIOUS. I gots the ADHD and dyslexia so it usually takes me stepping away from a post then coming back to read it a few times to actually see the errors I've made. 

• chaos 1

9 hours ago, luckylager said:

So what's your take on AVs easy town clears, and the whole snake doctor thing 

This is too hyperbolic.

I made an observation one player and gave a clear as a result.  This message makes it sounds like I've done this for three or four players.

9 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Oh yeah that was wack and he’s should be stripped searched. Let the record show I voted him before it was considered cool.

SD…null I guess? Idk he was playing either. But I’m willing to Sus SS just for the fun of it.

Records will show this, but they'll also show you unvoting once the tiniest bit of momentum gathered.

• 112 changed the title to [Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game On - Day 1 Ends @ 10PM PST on Feb 29

Announcement

The first nightfall has changed and will now be at 10PM PST on Thursday, February 29 (tomorrow). Sorry if this inconveniences anyone (AV...) but it's for the best so as to not conflict with the game. Subsequent nightfalls will also be at 10PM.

• Vintage 1

15 hours ago, luckylager said:

It doesn't feel genuine though.

I have no idea why AV is giving out free town clears, but I don't like it.

You're ok with it?

No i'm not ok with it, it's a strange play. I can't make sense of it from any standpoint.. My point is that Bad play ≠ scum