[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

23 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

In all seriousness I’ve said it before but I am always absolutely rubbish at entrances and usually just skip the intro fluff and get stuck in trying to solve the game when Town and find it quite difficult if randed scum. (Yes I am fully aware that makes me sound like I’m scum rn)

im just messing about to get us started to mix things up for myself. Especially as the last few games have been kinda slow so I’ll engage in some shyteposts to get the ball rolling. That’s all lol 

And I love NIK, I just vote him at the start of each game now just for the lols

okay this is probably just town

20 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

He's slanking!!! Not only do I know what that means now, but I didn't realize he was playing so I went back and saw lucky wrote he would be "slanking for shit" on the first page. 

Shooting Star GIF

this is awesome

17 hours ago, luckylager said:

On that note - AV, Kza and NIK smell like farts. It's poopy in there.

Ilunga is trying to pocket me, BJ and Lewt are ignoring me, and SS is voting for someone who isnt even playing.

Canucks mafia at its finest

I aint done not nothing wrong

They met up in a hostel in Cuba, sipping beers and talking about their plans.  Finding Tupac in Cuba was a bit like finding a clean syringe in Mother Teresa's hospices.  As they were arranging where to look and how to go about their task, blood began seeping from the ceiling and pouring down onto the floor, slowly dripping.  A distorted, demonic voice said: "you will never find Tupac.  He is with the cult.  My servants among you will keep his location secret.  Begone!"  The lights flickered and the room shook.  Something didn't want them to find Shakur.

Edited by 112
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

Currently I get towny vibes from KZA and Lewt. 

Falc has posted twice, I think.

However I got that badly wrong last game when I accused him of being scum for that reason, and he was voted out that round. 

Meansean, got no read on him at all. 

Same with Demko, he hasn't posted much.

Both new players. 

SS, breaking his golden rule, he told us he would be slanking however he virtually slanked his way to a win a game of two ago.

NIK, as I have always stated, I find him hard to read, not really wanting to vote for him this round ATM. 

Lucky, told us he would be slanking however he posted a bit last night.

He hasn't been scum for a long time from memory. 

I know it's randomised but sooner or later he has to rand scum. 

BJ, could go either way at this stage of the Game.

SV, I have already voiced my suspicions about his opening post, like it's nothing solid however I don't have much to go. 

So for now 

VITE SV