[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

9 hours ago, SV. said:

This is too hyperbolic.

I made an observation one player and gave a clear as a result.  This message makes it sounds like I've done this for three or four players.

I think it's just hyperbolic enough. 

4 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

No i'm not ok with it, it's a strange play. I can't make sense of it from any standpoint.. My point is that Bad play ≠ scum

Scum are capable of bad play though, even scum AV. My gut says there's something off there, and I really don't like the way you seem to be nudging me away from sussing it despite acknowledging how strange it is.

1 hour ago, KZA said:

I aint done not nothing wrong

Maybe, still smells like farts though.

AV gave you an easy clear, then NIK calls him out for it but doesn't vote him, and instead votes for you. Feels off to me.

53 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Scum are capable of bad play though, even scum AV. My gut says there's something off there, and I really don't like the way you seem to be nudging me away from sussing it despite acknowledging how strange it is.

AV gave you an easy clear, then NIK calls him out for it but doesn't vote him, and instead votes for you. Feels off to me.

Everyone seems to hate me so far so I’m TP. Good news I think 

56 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Av can be my #1 and I can still give the others some love

I keep my cards close to my chest

4 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Everyone seems to hate me so far so I’m TP. Good news I think 

I love you brother.

Why aren't you down in Mammoth ripping pow.

Was reading Cali has been puked on the last month or so.

16 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Blue Jay 22 is probably not scum.

Falcon or SV..probably a scum in there.

This is too sassy of a response to be said from a town perspective.

14 hours ago, 112 said:

They met up in a hostel in Cuba, sipping beers and talking about their plans.  Finding Tupac in Cuba was a bit like finding a clean syringe in Mother Teresa's hospices.  As they were arranging where to look and how to go about their task, blood began seeping from the ceiling and pouring down onto the floor, slowly dripping.  A distorted, demonic voice said: "you will never find Tupac.  He is with the cult.  My servants among you will keep his location secret.  Begone!"  The lights flickered and the room shook.  Something didn't want them to find Shakur.

Ominous.

13 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Currently I get towny vibes from KZA and Lewt. 

Falc has posted twice, I think.

However I got that badly wrong last game when I accused him of being scum for that reason, and he was voted out that round. 

Meansean, got no read on him at all. 

Same with Demko, he hasn't posted much.

Both new players. 

SS, breaking his golden rule, he told us he would be slanking however he virtually slanked his way to a win a game of two ago.

NIK, as I have always stated, I find him hard to read, not really wanting to vote for him this round ATM. 

Lucky, told us he would be slanking however he posted a bit last night.

He hasn't been scum for a long time from memory. 

I know it's randomised but sooner or later he has to rand scum. 

BJ, could go either way at this stage of the Game.

SV, I have already voiced my suspicions about his opening post, like it's nothing solid however I don't have much to go. 

So for now 

VITE SV

I'm not sure I agree with the progression here, especially since my opening post was drawing attention to the fact I was mafia in the previous two games.

I've read this entire chat twice, and I still have no idea how y'all could figure out who the scum (I think I'm doing it right) is, based off what's been said at least. But I reckon the longer you play with a group you start to pick up tendencies. But, in the interest of not slanking (I'm killing this right now), here's what I'm picking up.

llunga is either the best person ever, or is playing the love bug card so no one wants to vote for them.

SV and BJ both have said things that make wonder. Bold take, they are either both town or both randed scum (BOOYAH)

Demko87 brought attention to others, myself included, then disappeared, so this is a player I'm really keeping my eye on.

Sharpshooter has been slanking (I'M DOING IT) so that makes me  wonder.

Noob perspective on what I've seen.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I've read this entire chat twice, and I still have no idea how y'all could figure out who the scum (I think I'm doing it right) is, based off what's been said at least. But I reckon the longer you play with a group you start to pick up tendencies. But, in the interest of not slanking (I'm killing this right now), here's what I'm picking up.

llunga is either the best person ever, or is playing the love bug card so no one wants to vote for them.

SV and BJ both have said things that make wonder. Bold take, they are either both town or both randed scum (BOOYAH)

Demko87 brought attention to others, myself included, then disappeared, so this is a player I'm really keeping my eye on.

yes be very careful of Ilunga he's very good at blending as either faction, not worried about him yet though

I really want more from Demko87, I thought it was towny that he was willing to call you out so quickly but he sort of faded after that

14 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So falcon’s only defense of himself is that he is a slanker so far? Interesting.

Speaking of slankers, where is lucky? Not a quality showing from him.

Lucky needs to drop an :iceman: post otherwise he might be wolfing

Vote Count

SV. (4) - Naslund, luckylager, Ilunga, Blue Jay 22

luckylager (1) - KZA

Not voting: SV., falcon45ca, MeanSeanBean, Sharpshooter, Demko87, Lewitelli

Naslund's vote on me isn't scummy.  His progression is the only one that provides even a smaller amount of sense as to why's he placed there. Misguided town

ilunga is a 50/50, but if I had to move to one side, I'd lean scummy since his vote is essential "Well, I guess I'll place it here".

Very rotten votes from luckylager and Blue Jay 22.  Neither of them as town would be fine with voting me out in R1 based on the "evidence" they have.

Vote luckylager

4 minutes ago, SV. said:

Naslund's vote on me isn't scummy.  His progression is the only one that provides even a smaller amount of sense as to why's he placed there. Misguided town

ilunga is a 50/50, but if I had to move to one side, I'd lean scummy since his vote is essential "Well, I guess I'll place it here".

Very rotten votes from luckylager and Blue Jay 22.  Neither of them as town would be fine with voting me out in R1 based on the "evidence" they have.

Vote luckylager

Lets not throw stones at glass houses. Only reasoning I’ve seen from you so far is because I’m sassy.

1 hour ago, MeanSeanBean said:

First round is always a bit of a null tbh. Really difficult to nail scum before the first nightfall. After that we can analyse who voted for who, what their motives could be etc. I always get sussed in the first round as there isn’t a lot to go on and then show myself as town afterwards since I can actually be of benefit as I am way better playing based on logic as opposed to gut feels 🙂

• Like 1