[Mafia: The Game] The Mysterious Disappearance of Tupac Shakur - Game Over - Mafia Win

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lets not throw stones at glass houses. Only reasoning I’ve seen from you so far is because I’m sassy.

Not true.

I quite clearly called out how you roused suspicion on me, voted for me, and then proceeded to unvote once luckylager hopped on.  Now that two other people have joined luckylager, you've found your way back.  Pretty standard procedure to blend in as scum.

Regardless, I'm just calling out your actions.  Your vote is rotten; doesn't necessarily mean that your alignment may be rotten.

That's why luckylager should be voted this round.

Just now, SV. said:

Not true.

I quite clearly called out how you roused suspicion on me, voted for me, and then proceeded to unvote once luckylager hopped on.  Now that two other people have joined luckylager, you've found your way back.  Pretty standard procedure to blend in as scum.

Regardless, I'm just calling out your actions.  Your vote is rotten; doesn't necessarily mean that your alignment may be rotten.

You pointed out something meaningless tbh so I didn’t count it. I’m going to be voting a lot this game and isolating a “jump vote” early in R1 from me won’t tell you much.

Perhaps if you are town we will find each other later.

28 minutes ago, SV. said:

Not true.

I really like this actually. As mentioned before I do feel the narrative of ‘scum SV’ was overplayed slightly. 

vote LL

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

I really like this actually. As mentioned before I do feel the narrative of ‘scum SV’ was overplayed slightly. 

vote LL

To be clear.. I really like SV’s response. Comes across as legit, I don’t necessarily think BJ is scum. I think the best option at this point is Lucky. I haven’t liked his plays so far from a townie pov and don’t really have any other alternatives that are pinging me at the moment. 

16 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Everyone seems to hate me so far so I’m TP. Good news I think 

Awkward. I think you're joking but if not I don't follow. Don't really see where this feeling of persecution is coming from.

I'm not sure how much I like BJ AtE. 

16 hours ago, Naslund said:

Av can be my #1 and I can still give the others some love

I keep my cards close to my chest

Ok. Keep those cards close then.

Don't share 

29 minutes ago, SV. said:

Naslund's vote on me isn't scummy.  His progression is the only one that provides even a smaller amount of sense as to why's he placed there. Misguided town

ilunga is a 50/50, but if I had to move to one side, I'd lean scummy since his vote is essential "Well, I guess I'll place it here".

Very rotten votes from luckylager and Blue Jay 22.  Neither of them as town would be fine with voting me out in R1 based on the "evidence" they have.

Vote luckylager

Fair enough. I don't like the air around you, Kza and NIK. Ice said this already.

I agree on Illy, his vote on you appears forced. 

He's pretty blendy so far, and kinda too buddy buddy safe for me.

Your vote on me is farts - omgus. I didn't like how easily you cleared Kza. I'll admit his follow up and posting since feels towny, but easy town clearing gives a definite TMI vibe. 

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Awkward. I think you're joking but if not I don't follow. Don't really see where this feeling of persecution is coming from.

Don't share 

Fair enough. I don't like the air around you, Kza and NIK. Ice said this already.

Your vote on me is farts - omgus. I didn't like how easily you cleared Kza. I'll admit his follow up and posting since feels towny, but easy town clearing gives a definite TMI vibe. 

Thing is, my "clear" shouldn't have meant anything more than just a town giving an honest observation about a player.  If I'm mafia going around trying to town-clear people, what exact benefit would I even gain?

It was always a weak thing to latch onto.

Just now, luckylager said:

unvote vote lewt 

Too convenient that he crawls out of the woodwork as soon as theres a lil rush on me. Classic

And this, I agree with.  The first bit of momentum on you (myself and Blue Jay 22) and Lewitelli's on the case.  It's interesting timing.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, SV. said:

Thing is, my "clear" shouldn't have meant anything more than just a town giving an honest observation about a player.  If I'm mafia going around trying to town-clear people, what exact benefit would I even gain?

It was always a weak thing to latch onto.

And this, I agree with.  The first bit of momentum on you (myself and Blue Jay 22) and Lewitelli's on the case.  It's interesting timing.

Latch onto is again a bit melodramatic, same with your hyperbole post. 

I'm just playing the game man. 

I'm not even gonna spew AtE about how hard I just cried over being called scum because I'm phoning it in. 

I'll save the tears for dps

42 minutes ago, luckylager said:

His vote reeks of opportunity. 

The thing is, you have a point and my vote could absolutely be viewed as such, I can’t deny that.

I feel your reaction though says a lot. I was quite vague really in what my issues with you even were and you didn’t probe or ask me to highlight anything to explain my reasoning. If you had nothing to hide/had genuine towny intent, I feel like you would be going after me much harder than this my man

instead it feels like you’ve just uno reversed me here and then shelled up 

2 hours ago, SV. said:

Naslund's vote on me isn't scummy.  His progression is the only one that provides even a smaller amount of sense as to why's he placed there. Misguided town

ilunga is a 50/50, but if I had to move to one side, I'd lean scummy since his vote is essential "Well, I guess I'll place it here".

Very rotten votes from luckylager and Blue Jay 22.  Neither of them as town would be fine with voting me out in R1 based on the "evidence" they have.

Vote luckylager

VOTE SV

6 hours ago, SV. said:

This is too sassy of a response to be said from a town perspective.

Ominous.

I'm not sure I agree with the progression here, especially since my opening post was drawing attention to the fact I was mafia in the previous two games.

Well of course you are not going to like me voting for you.

It's early in the game, this is all purely guess work, and I have a lot of respect for deviousness playing this game.

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

Don't share 

The only thing forced about my vote, was SV, was who at that time I felt the most Sus about the most.

Voted for him got a reaction and will now actually unvote. 

As for being buddy, buddy.

All those conversant with me know that's my personality full stop. 

UNVOTE