[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

5 minutes ago, tas said:

oh, weird, I just like when players play to their strengths. expecting violence from brock is frankly kind of silly, just not at all who he is. 

I expect this team to get in a dog fight on the way to the cup. I've seen hackles up from every other player at some point. 

10 minutes ago, brilac said:

This is where I am sitting!

# close!

IMG_4658.thumb.jpeg.295de8e1eb6d8c43f93daa1cfe8d7c08.jpeg

You will get to see our Boyz score 5 of their 8 goals on the Kraken sitting 20' away ... nice!!

image.gif.e58350345c196bca123c620ec082a1a1.gif

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Obviously losing Pete to injury whatever would hurt. But losing Demko Miller Or obviously Hughes would be worse. This team is completely dead in the water without them.

Potential is beans. 

Ya when you put it that way - in terms of injuries - he's easily 3rd at best. And this year I think JT has been more consistent.

Sorry I thought this is more a comment on the contract long-term. Maybe misread the convo.

5 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

I expect this team to get in a dog fight on the way to the cup. I've seen hackles up from every other player at some point. 

colour me completely unconcerned. 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

If Lindholm gets a bag around $8M+ with term, then I would probably start thinking Petery "might" not be in the cards for the Canucks long term and will be traded. But that is the world according to my and my opinion means Jack Squat to management ... we may be surprised in the end. 

I want a cup i don't want to be the next leafs. I love Pete and Brock I think Pete has what it takes to lift the mug. At some point there are diminshing returns 12x8 is more than fair. 

It's not like offering Bo 5m or whatever it was. its 98m at that point Pete is the one creating the distraction by turning it down. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be here. that's fine I can deal w that. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

What if the amount $12 million is ok, he just wants 4-5 years?

I'd be happy with an annual salary after just one of those game. $127,000 X 12 games. I'm ready when you are Alvin!!!

• Like 1