[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

3 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

That hit on Bastian how was the Rag supposed to avoid that. That just sucks. Sucks bastian took it to the face but inertia is a thing you can't pull out of that hit at that point. 

Agree as far as the point of contact, but it did look like a charge on the replay I saw. 

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

The power play just needs to play fast. Don’t wait around. Let’s see what they do 

I think they need to go back to the old formation (JT on left wall), but I don't mind Hronek getting this shot.

Hronek loves putting it on net & they could use some more shots. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Agree as far as the point of contact, but it did look like a charge on the replay I saw. 

I just saw what they showed in slow mo. looked un avoidable. Maybe I'll see if there are better longer game speed clips. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

I think they need to go back to the old formation (JT on left wall), but I don't mind Hronek getting this shot.

Hronek loves putting it on net & they could use some more shots. 

And bombs from the point are some of my favourite goals, let’s hope he gets one 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

he's not a 50% better player than Miller the cap is going up up 5%

Miller is expected to regress while petey is expected to be consistent and even better

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Avalanche seem to play their very best against us, then let up against lesser teams.

Fair enough. But we actually played a solid game at Colorado a couple days ago. 

Let's hope the guys continue tonight and win!

• Upvote 1