[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

1/25 isn’t frustrating?

I would guess we are close to the worst powerplay in the league since the new year. It's definitely frustrating and concerning.

Our 5v5 play has been excellent and winning us games.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

You have heard of sword swallowers? 

Thatcher Demko eats pucks. It has been forever since he has given up a juicy rebound.

Hockey Player Sport GIF by Örebro Hockey

• ThereItIs 1

This team would be miles ahead in the standings had their special teams continued to produce. I’m cautiously optimistic that this slump is going to become a positive for the team. The team losing their moral right before the playoffs would do more harm than a mid season slump. I also believe in the Presidents Trophy curse and would rather Vancouver finish 1st in the Pacific and 3rd or 4th in the overall standings. Keeps things a bit more under the radar. Once we are fully healthy we will go on another tear. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Be careful when you're benching more weight than you're used to....

Kettle bell  :classic_sad:

must have mistaken it for Cowbell, doing my Deb’s workout :hurhur:

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I would rather just decline at this point. You can’t even get excited anymore. If your a good team you find that killer instinct in these situations. They just don’t have it right now.

This is the most piss weak claptrap i have ever read on a Canucks forum..And that is saying something 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chris12345 said:

Anyone drinking any good whisky tonight?

Well, I am working at my computer, have Shaw Ignite on one of the screen, might as well have a dram ... I think tonight's selection will be .... a very nice drop that I picked up awhile ago and haven't yet cracked. 

'Laird of Fintry' Single Malt | Okanagan Spirits | Single malt whisky, Malt whisky, Whisky

• Cheers 1