[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

Just now, CanuckMan said:

A win against Seattle really won’t prove much for me. 

The game I’m really looking forward to is Boston on Saturday. How they do against them on home ice will say a lot about this team. 

Exactly how I feel. Use this game tonight as a primer to get it together and beat Boston. 

47 minutes ago, BPA said:

That can’t be right.  I’ve heard from posters on here that Boeser is useless unless he scores.  

🤪

Boeser has righted his effort in the last 4/5 games. Him and Miller are our best players at the moment by a huge margin.

For a month and a half period Boeser was floating in my opinion. Now, Petey is the new designated floater.

14 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

A win against Seattle really won’t prove much for me. 

The game I’m really looking forward to is Boston on Saturday. How they do against them on home ice will say a lot about this team. 

Plain and simple; if they play like they did against the AVs against both Boston and the Kraken, we should win IF are PP can be avg. We won 5v5 against the AVs; our PP is continuing to let us down

28 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

Boeser has righted his effort in the last 4/5 games. Him and Miller are our best players at the moment by a huge margin.

For a month and a half period Boeser was floating in my opinion. Now, Petey is the new designated floater.

I totally agree, they were kind of coasting while the Garland line was on fire there. Lately though , they have really picked up the slack and I am totally impressed how Boeser has upped his game. he has really turned into a complete player but does need to work on the consistency part. 

I think Petey has picked up the pace as well he just needs to gel with Lindholm a bit more as they get used to playing each others style of play.

• Cheers 1