[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Lower intensity lighting to lower energy bills so the Arena lives up to it's name.

Well fuck them...this looks like I am watching on a tube TV with shit resolution. 

Gotta love it,  Canucks have been killed on high stick penalties when the opposing team snap their heads back like Pez dispensers.  Cole gets high sticked, doesn't react, and the Kraken score on the ensuing pressure.  You can't write this shit.

Edited by Wilbur
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

What happened there with Cole? And why wasn't the play blown dead? And, well now, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck 

I went back and took a look, he was clipped in the head by the Kraken players shoulder and it should have been a penalty.

Just now, Blue said:

Interesting how we won games with Kuzmenko. But we lose games with "2 way" Lindholm. I knew a trade would screw with the chemistry. But hey , the yahoo fans want even more trades 

Well I think that’s why they got him early. To gain chemistry before the playoffs 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Well, I am working at my computer, have Shaw Ignite on one of the screen, might as well have a dram ... I think tonight's selection will be .... a very nice drop that I picked up awhile ago and haven't yet cracked. 

'Laird of Fintry' Single Malt | Okanagan Spirits | Single malt whisky, Malt whisky, Whisky

Nice! I have one of those cask strength let me know how that bad boy is.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Interesting how we won games with Kuzmenko. But we lose games with "2 way" Lindholm. I knew a trade would screw with the chemistry. But hey , the yahoo fans want even more trades 

Yes, because Kuzmenko was watching from the press box.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

He had 3 guys screening him not a whole lot he could've done there, we had to get the puck out when we had the chance

Yeah I'd like to see the behind the net view cam..looked like the screens were partial. Anyways he gets the pass because he is doing fine tonight and all season long. 

• Cheers 1

Our talent dictates that our PP will be better than what it is right now.  When that happens, we will roll over a lot of teams.  Hopefully just in time for the playoffs.