[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

OldFaithfulcap

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

That is the one thing he excels at.  He can finish and knows how to collect points.  But he does not drive his own line.  He does not do what it takes to do the little things that provide long term success like the garland line so consistently did for so long.  He also has the prime spot on the pp to rack up points.

Sedins also didn’t drive play and required a finisher according to this fan base for many many years 

I am just really worried about the chemistry. Nothing looks good except 2/3 of the Miller line. Really it’s just Miller driving play right now. Petey and Lindholm look awful. I still think they need another pure scorer. Teams aren’t threatened by our top 6 right now.

6 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

What's going on with our defending? Why does it look like Travis Green is still coaching? They just collapse and never gain possession. I can't watch this shit.

I always said it would take several years to undo the damage Green did to this team.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am just really worried about the chemistry. Nothing looks good except 2/3 of the Miller line. Really it’s just Miller driving play right now. Petey and Lindholm look awful. I still think they need another pure scorer. Teams aren’t threatened by our top 6 right now.

If this gets to 10 games, and they’re getting routed, then I’d say start the panic train. This team is down it’s most physical forward, who’s also a potent scoring threat and it’s most calm and reliable defenseman. That takes a toll. 

It’s how the toll is paid that counts. 

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

It would be nice to see Petey step up and take over a little more consistently. 
The kid is streakier than my underwear……

That’s why I only buy brown underwear. Nobody can tell the difference.

• Haha 1