[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

1 minute ago, BPA said:

Mik has fallen to 4th line.  It’s a shame he couldn’t find a fit on any of the other lines.  Not keen on $4.75M on the 4th line for another 2 years.

not sure I'd go that far with it. We need to shuffle things around a bit with Joshua out. 

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

JT and BB are good passers too. Hope he gets his first NHL goal or a pt tonight. 

He's been so great at every level. Such a hard worker. Exactly what we need. Really rooting for him to get his first. 

• Cheers 2
  • MillerTime 2

Need a very strong, clean + complete effort tonight - with our current problems on PK + PP, the Canucks need to keep this to a cleaner 5-5 game until they can sort their specialty teams play out once they return home. Don't want the refs calling a bunch of PPs for them early either and then having to even out the pps in third for the Kraken.

Keep it this way is their best chance for them at the moment I think - (they were still in it against the Avs late on back to back nights - so moving in the right direction)

GCG

Just Win.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

not sure I'd go that far with it. We need to shuffle things around a bit with Joshua out. 

Do you realistically see Mik joining EP or Miller line?  Or do you think to break up Joshua/Blueger/Garland line?

Stoked to see Bains on that line. Exactly the type of player we need. He hustles and battles harder than pretty much ever forward besides Garland and Hoggy. Was noticeable almost every shift last game.

He’s also faster than I thought since skating is of his main knocks. Acceleration isn’t great, but he’s much quicker than Boeser or Kuzmenko. 

Prediction -  he doesn’t come out of the lineup again after tonight.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, NucksNation said:

Stoked to see Bains on that line. Exactly the type of player we need. He hustles and battles harder than pretty much ever forward besides Garland and Hoggy. Was noticeable almost every shift last game.

He’s also faster than I thought since skating is of his main knocks. Acceleration isn’t great, but he’s much quicker than Boeser or Kuzmenko. 

Prediction -  he doesn’t come out of the lineup again after tonight.

fun to see this, not really something anyone expected the way this year has gone. 

Just goes to show, you never know what good stuff can happen when you finally have some organizational depth. 

• Cheers 1