[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

OldFaithfulcap

2 minutes ago, Dude said:

Uh.No he hasn't.The guy doesn't lead anything in the O zone.The man waits for everyone else to do the work

He’s supposed to be a good faceoff guy, defensively responsible who can play with good players. What report did you read?

You know this entire losing streak has felt like it has an agonizingly simple fix to it and it’s just putting Miller on the left wall for pp1 like he’s done for the past 5 years yet Tocchet seems so desperate to not have him there

Just now, MikeyD said:

Love my boy Hoggy but he's been dogshit tonight.

A really really rare game where he looks extremely lazy. 

Which is why I think he'll score. Out of nowhere stuff.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dude said:

I'm hoping that Boeser is back in trade talks for the canucks.Good start to the season and absolutely nothing in 2024.They need to get someone faster and not afraid to go to the net with the puck.Bigger guy for Miller.

Been wanting a more versatile player for him for years. Can't have one dimensional complimentary players as a core player. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s good this is happening because it shows we are lacking something in the offense department especially on the pp. Nobody looks like they care at all. No one is determined to get a goal.

Its not the personnel. Hughes & Miller are among the best PP players in the league, its the strategy completely limiting them. Get Miller back to the left wall, Hughes in the middle, & Petey right side.