[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

OldFaithfulcap

Just now, NucksFan said:

Just get one before the period ends… throw everything at their net 

Lol I think Canucks forgot that they are allowed to shoot. At this point just throw the puck to the net. Like laffs goal

1 minute ago, Integra250 said:

Wonder if the Kuzmenko trade messed up the team chemistry. Yes he was scratched but I’m sure he brought a lot in the locker room.

Calgary is 5-5 in the past 10 games, it's not like he's changing their fortunes either.

Just now, Integra250 said:

Wonder if the Kuzmenko trade messed up the team chemistry. Yes he was scratched but I’m sure he brought a lot in the locker room.

Nah, see my post above, they just need to get back home, and get regular practices in again. They look like a team that is rusty from lack of practice, skating time, that’s been on the road too long. This stretch sucks, but they’ll right the ship soon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rounoush said:

I hate to make things too simplistic but our PP is singlehandedly killing us. It completely snuffs any momentum we have.

And not to blame Demko but when we need something to change the momentum.. we don't get the big saves we need either.. nothing is working.  Top players disappear and our Ds miss their assignments