[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

OldFaithfulcap

I don't know how this team will be playing in April, but right now they look like a sure 1st-round-sweep material.

Tired? Not feeling like they have to fight tooth and nail because they still have an ample margin of error?

Let's see how far they still are from Vegas and Edmonton in about a week.

Edited by 1-d
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Excuses. Tired of excuses over the years for this group. I am sure other teams have had tough schedules such as ours.

And I’m tired of your lameass posts and constant whining, but we all have our crosses to bear. Yes, other teams have tough schedules and guess what, they lose too and aren’t sitting top of the NHL, lol

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Good idea getting Hronek on pp1, but then he has Hughes and Hronek on the wrong sides so Hughes can't setup one timers for Hronek.  Then he throws Suter back out there like he's gonna be the savior for the PP.  So much cringe.  So much fail.  So fucking annoying.

Sometimes I miss Horvat. Suter just doesn't cut it there

Just now, 1-d said:

I don't know how this team will be playing in April, but right now they look like a sure 1st-round-sweep material.

Tired? Not feeling like they have to fight tooth and nail because they still have an ample margin of error?

Let's see how far they still are from Vegas and Edmonton in about week.

Check the Vegas score tonight!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jetliner said:

time to put the lotto line in the 3rd. 

The odds of the Lotto line doing anything tonight is as slim as actually winning the lottery.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

This team stinks like the same kind of team that the Sedins captained between 2012 and 2015/2016

Flashes of greatness but a first round exit because they play down to teams on the bubble or lower in the standings.

They've done this for a large part of the year after they got a cushion.  Slacking off no PP success 5v5 is at best neutral and anyone not named Miller seems nonexistent of the big 5.

I'll be avoiding the stat lines but i'll put $ of a 6 game exit in the first round at this point.

• Like 1