[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

1 minute ago, arsenalian said:

And I’m tired of your lameass posts and constant whining, but we all have our crosses to bear. Yes, other teams have tough schedules and guess what, they lose too and aren’t sitting top of the NHL, lol

Yes, a very weak response. lol. Shows your lack of control when you have to start a post with an attack. Weak so weak. Let’s keep it hockey related without losing our tempers and attacking people.

7 forward shots through 2 periods, just pathetic if I’m the coach I’m telling them the next player whoever it is that passes up a shot opportunity is benched, the keep doing it. You cant score if you don’t shoot, teams aren’t going to let you pass it into the net

Just now, Combover said:

Nucks playing like they  started drinking the kool aid that their a top team and don’t need to work hard. 
IMG_4220.gif.21269d18961fe74dfdb34b3627930d86.gif

This. Gotten away from what has made them successful. Tocchet will get it turned around with some good practices at home. 

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

We certainly better not pay him more than McJesus or Mik- kinnon and a bunch of other stars!

The rumor is EP was offered $12M x 8yrs in the summer.  And it’s still on the table.

• Confused 1

Just now, brilac said:

Dick’s Drive In. It’s the best place ever!

But I’m being healthier, so I am going to have sushi.

They have drive-ins now?!

I know I'm too old for Tinder but my god! What has this world devolved into?! 

• Haha 2

Just now, DelPiLeo said:

I think the Wild's game broke the team badly.

this has been going on since the All-Star break, the powrplay had been bad for a month now, the warts are just more visible