[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

Just now, BPA said:

The rumor is EP was offered $12M x 8yrs in the summer.  And it’s still on the table.

He should just sign that now during the intermission before PA make that 12 and 10.

• Haha 1

That was rough. I thought  the first was fine, but man what a poor response in the 2nd. I cant say any individual player is doing too bad, but they just look lost out there.

Bad passes, fumbling pucks, not picking up their guy. 

The Canucks arent done yet, but its looking pretty bad. I think teams have figured us out on the PP. Its always just the same three guys up high passing around  the puck.

The guy in front and the guy in the slot might as well not even be on the ice. Also, Whenver we throw it back to the point the defenders get aggressive and bring guys up looking for a turnover and an oddman rush. We need to get the puck behind the net more on the PP. Stop relying on the point for all our offense. Pull defenders down low, create more space for the pointmen. 

The powerplay is stale and old, stop relying on the same old tricks. Its good to have a go to and reliable system, but you need to keep defenders guessing as well.

• Cheers 2

Hope the Canucks get their mojo back when the playoffs start. If we don't make past the 1st round.... Oooooooof

I still believe the stars are aligning and this just a small test of adversity. It's an 82 grind of a season. Winning and losing streaks happen. Gotta stick with the team through good and bad. 3rd period comeback here we go. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes, a very weak response. lol. Shows your lack of control when you have to start a post with an attack. Weak so weak. Let’s keep it hockey related without losing our tempers and attacking people.

What a poor game we are playing.....and oh yeah, you're an idiot

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Check the Vegas score tonight!

Impressive.

But that can be also very well the score from our game on Saturday if the team doesn't wake up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1-d said:

I don't know how this team will be playing in April, but right now they look like a sure 1st-round-sweep material.

Tired? Not feeling like they have to fight tooth and nail because they still have an ample margin of error?

Let's see how far they still are from Vegas and Edmonton in about week.

Well said!    They would not only be swept in the 1st round - but slaughtered!    They barely look like an AHL team these last several games.