[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

They played great 5 on 5 against Winnipeg, very physical. But special teams sewered them, they shit the bed against Boston.

They scored 7 goals against Minnesota and still lose...

And now they're shitting the bed again.

What's up with these guys 

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Mentally they are so out of it right now.  Maybe fatigue.  Maybe confidence issue.  Maybe something else... but they don't look 100% engaged right now.

Likely fatigue, 8 games in 13 nights if i remember correctly. Thats a lot of play in 2 weeks. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I rest my case. Self control. Be angry at the way the team is playing but name calling? We are all adults here. Let’s try to be civil at least.

OK...but ur still an idiot...just adding 82 to your forum handle doesn't change that fact!

• Confused 1

Just now, Breadnbutta said:

They played great 5 on 5 against Winnipeg, very physical. But special teams sewered them, they shit the bed against Boston.

They scored 7 goals against Minnesota and still lose...

And now they're shitting the bed again.

What's up with these guys 

More than likely just tired. It was a brutal road trips with barely any rest at home.

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

As long as it’s not a blowout loss I’m fine. Cuz let’s face it, we won’t win the way we’ve been playing last few games. This is the same Canucks we saw last two season. No structure. 

No intensity,  no determination. Satisfied and for what? They have done nothing yet this year. Nothing. They get so satisfied with themselves at times. We need another Tochett rant where he said who do we think we are. I forget the exact line. Needs to be said again. 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Mentally they are so out of it right now.  Maybe fatigue.  Maybe confidence issue.  Maybe something else... but they don't look 100% engaged right now.

Maybe it's Maybelline.