[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

Just now, Mc1laren said:

Dont think he was brought in to jump start the entire team. Hes playing well in his first NHL stint and that line has played better than the rest of the team - which probably isnt saying much

Petey, Petey, where are you??? Nowhere to be found.

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Team certainly did a 180 from the Benning teams. Instead of sucking Oct-Jan and being good Feb-March, we are good in Oct-Jan and ass in Feb. Hopefully not beyond that though.

Bizarro year.

Just now, MikeyD said:

That was including hosts on 650. 

When I first heard them discussing bringing back Myers at a cap hit of 4 million I had to shut the podcast off.

Absolute lunacy. You can get what he provides for league minimum. In what world is he worth 4 million?

They also seemed to forget cap space is a commodity. Blew my mind. 

People getting drunk on Myers b/c of team success. He should be a #5. You can do alot better as your #3.

Just now, MikeyD said:

That was including hosts on 650. 

When I first heard them discussing bringing back Myers at a cap hit of 4 million I had to shut the podcast off.

Absolute lunacy. You can get what he provides for league minimum. In what world is he worth 4 million?

They also seemed to forget cap space is a commodity. Blew my mind. 

Was that Sekeres & Price?

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Petey, Petey, where are you??? Nowhere to be found.

I know it's fun to rag on him but he's made about 4 elite plays and could easily have 3 points this game with better puck luck/ finish from his line mates. 

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ok but it ramps up even more in the playoffs. They can’t even handle this now,  what does that say about this group?

This game:

Dog Roll Over GIF by AFV Pets

Doesnt say much one way another. They played well in Detroit, Winnipeg, Minnesota and Colorado. WPG and MIN they lost because of special teams and nothing else. I can confidently say this has been the worst game theyve played since Boston and its quite evident they just dont have the legs. These comments are for the entire team except Petey and Lindholm who have been playing garbage for the full 2 weeks.