[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

Lot of this losing streak falls on Tochetts shoulders. Just abouslety horrible line up choices, not calling out the stripes after the jets game and let the stripes walk all over us with these bullshit calls. Just abouslety inexcusable by a coach who doesn't have much experience winning at the nhl head coach level

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

When Garland is your tough guy you know you’re screwed.

Well, in his defence, he’s actually had a good season. You’re right though. I’m disappointed in the lack of fire from guys like Miller. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Fuck this.  The powerplay needs to get sorted.  Not only is it not scoring, it's killing momentum at the same time.  Fix the PP and everything will sort itself out.  Hey tocchet, you don't have a fucking Mario Lemieux on the ice for a PP, you need your guys to move their fucking legs to actually create some space out there you dumbass. 

Isn’t it going to sort itself out?

I know that this may not be the right time to be looking at the bright side of life...

But this adversity will knock some sense into the team and it will make them that much better in the playoffs.

I just refuse to think that the team that we saw in the first 50+ games can just disappear. They did not just forget how to play. Maybe this will jump(kick)start these guys come playoff time.

9 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. I ain’t folding. They are on I the ice tonight. There is nothing I said in that comment that isn’t true. They have played awful hockey the last four and everything I said was true. Where is the determination? Even in this third? You have to come to battle. Not wilt away. Sorry direct your anger at their play on the ice.

You’ve been folding all week faster than a cheap hooker on Hastings 

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Fuck this.  The powerplay needs to get sorted.  Not only is it not scoring, it's killing momentum at the same time.  Fix the PP and everything will sort itself out.  Hey tocchet, you don't have a fucking Mario Lemieux on the ice for a PP, you need your guys to move their fucking legs to actually create some space out there you dumbass. 

Tocchet seems to know what's up but the players just aren't responding. Tocchet has enough on his plate, though. I think we need a powerplay coach...or a sports psychologist.