[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

47 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Little secret that most will not like; The first line should be (Miller / Boeser / Hoglander).................

Should really be the 649 line but strangely, it isn't.  See the thing is, we have the depth ant talent to use it all the time, so why not do so?  

I just posted it I'll spam it again. Pete doesnt make the Miller line better than Suter does. 

image.thumb.png.9b182f1a8990f509610202cdf2cfb30b.png

Lafferty and Mik have been 4th liners when used anywhere but with Pete. Hockey is a team sport It's really cut and dry here. Hoglander Miller Boeser doesn't work as well as Suter. Mik and Laff have struggled except when played with Pete. Pete Hasn't proven to be remarkably better with anyone else caveat  

image.thumb.png.f0217c8a78fd29019db08c8a92170181.png

Is it better than MIK Pete Laff? Or does a line of Hog Lind Bains  make us a 4 line team. 

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Hammertime said:

It's called confirmation bias. We all love Brock and want to see the best. While I agree he's playing more interested. He's 6'1 210 it's not like he's a 2nd Miller out there. Acting like he's turned this power/2way/dog on a bone part of his game into a strength is false. 

This is Boeser's best year. He's harder on the puck and is much quicker to get into scrums. A couple of games ago he had someone by the scruff of the neck

and was going finish him and JT pulled him away. No; Brock's best season is the current one.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

This is Boeser's best year. He's harder on the puck and is much quicker to get into scrums. A couple of games ago he had someone by the scruff of the neck

and was going finish him and JT pulled him away. No; Brock's best season is the current one.

Agreed he is! Compared to himself. Lol scruff of the neck. Wake me when he misplaces a glove.  He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. It's ok love Brock nice guys finish in their pants. 

Edited by Hammertime

8 hours ago, snowman955 said:

I still believe in this team. 

Have a great time

With respect, November was for "having a great time." We're skidding through February and badly need a win.

So @brilac had better be grabbing the early lead, finishing checks, and nailing down the W. I want Kraken fans hearing footsteps every time they move--no easy passes to the concession stands.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

This is solely the difference between being mentally engaged and not. Not a leopard changing spots. 

Just now, Hammertime said:

This is solely the difference between being mentally engaged and not. Not a leopard changing spots. 

doesn't matter why he's better, just that he is. 

• MillerTime 1

7 minutes ago, brilac said:

On my way to the game!

Game day outfit!

IMG_4649.thumb.jpeg.257410276b2f49faa41113027ae8e76d.jpeg

IMG_4656.thumb.jpeg.49374e044cfca2255131b636dbc8164a.jpeg

WooHoo, we have a home town cheering section in the house. Enjoy the game and post some pics if you can manage it.

GO CANUCKS GO!

• Like 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

As long as they make the playoffs, that's all that's important.

We will. We’ve had all the losing the last decade. This is a great fun season. These last few games means nothing in the grand scheme of things 

• Cheers 1

Fair offer.  $12 million x 8 yrs. But EP will decide after the season.  

True or not, I actually don't really care.  Only thing I really care is his playoff performance this yr.  

• Like 1