[PGT] Vancouver at Seattle

PhillipBlunt

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Put Myers or Z in front of the net on the PP, Boston used to do this with Chara all the time and it worked!

Remember Byfuglien in Winnipeg/Chicago. Not saying Myers or Zad are in there category, but why not give it a try at this point. Playoffs are coming need this back to acceptable at a minimum soooon!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

Remember Byfuglien in Winnipeg/Chicago. Not saying Myers or Zad are in there category, but why not give it a try at this point. Playoffs are coming need this back to acceptable at a minimum soooon!!

Even Boston used Chara in front of the net a lot 

canucks better not give up more futures for this weak push back team....or it will be the same ole crap for us fans

I for some time have endorsed trading pettersson for a boat load of stuff; he only scores but nothing else; i now really believe the team needs to do that

there are other soft players like mik that need to go

interesting times

10 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Tocchets pissed off as all hell. Most frustrated I've heard him yet..

Not that I am advocating something similar, I recall a game many moons ago where the TO Leafs coach dressed Doug Gilmour but had him sit on the bench the entire game, never got 1 second of TOI, just had to sit there and take it. Thing was it worked and Gilmour went on a tear afterwards. Forget who that coach was ... doesn't matter anyway.

Tocchet will figure it out or there may some surprising moves ... 

GO CANUCKS GO!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Not sure what we need to add more right now.

A veteran shutdown D to calm things down when the fire drills start

Or

Another impact top 6 to help out when Pettersson does a disappearing act

Doesn’t it feel like in the history of the organization we always have issues dealing with pressure? These collapses in tough moments just seem to rear their ugly heads whenever things get hard. Need some mentally tough individuals on this team moving forward.

2 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Always thought DJ should have been put in front of the net before he got injured.  Good at putting rebounds away

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Not sure what we need to add more right now.

A veteran shutdown D to calm things down when the fire drills start

Or

Another impact top 6 to help out when Pettersson does a disappearing act

Thing is if we get another D who sits? Zadorov or Jullisen? I would go with another top 6 if any are available, or worth it. Seems to be the biggest need. "knock on wood"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Thing is if we get another D who sits? Zadorov or Jullisen? I would go with another top 6 if any are available, or worth it. Seems to be the biggest need. "knock on wood"

Cole. 

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

Yea I’d probably lean towards a top 6.

When Bains and Hoglander are in your top 6 it means you’re lacking depth.

Hoglander and Suter need to go back to the bottom 6 and we need to trade for a forward and call up Podz.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I really don't know what's going on. But it's making me sad. This team shouldn't be looking this bad.

Really amplifying the absences of Joshua and Soucy even more. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1