[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

We have no composure in our own end. Simple clearances are turned into scary chances for the opposition.

Luckily Demmer's been solid so far

This is probably the most frustrating aspect of their game to watch lately. 

Every team will get caught running around chasing the puck, but when the Canucks actually recover it, and even have a good second or two to think, they bizarrely just hand it back.  Many times right at the blue line. Drives me cray cray

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

My Aunt lived with a Fisherman for 40 years. (Ticked off my Grandma they never married) She loved it. She said he goes up North with a boat for 4 weeks.

Comes back with stacks of cash, and a beard. She said it was like having a new guy every month. LOL. My Aunt Betty was awesome.

Yep, it's how my Mom lived.

Out playing poker with her friends....then Dad would come home and fill her little purse so she could head back "across the line" as she called it to the International Cafe. Where they had a secret poker room in the back. Pull tabs.

I did not have a conventional life/family. But fisher families were like that...and the women were strong/independent because they did it all on their own for 6 months of the year (at least).

• Like 1