[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Screw said:

lol @ the doom and gloom.  You guys make laugh.  

“Canucks won’t win the cup”

” Game. Set. Match.”

Get those insecure, self doubting, sissy bitch vibes out of here!

Have you been watching this game? Unless they snap out of things real quick it’s over. Doesn’t mean the season is. 

at some point they’re going to snap out of it… doubt it’s tonight, but we’ll see I guess. 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, spook007 said:

They can't get to the net... the Bruins defenders too good at boxing them out... Need more physicality up front...

Don't need to carry it there.  Just need to throw low, hard shots at the net and hope for some rebounds or bounces.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

They need to go into the room. Everyone have a redbull. Get some pep in the step, and get fucking going!!!!

Bruins playing 3rd game in 4 nights, you'd think they would be tired coming into the 3rd period. Not like Van has had a easy schedule coming into this game as well though. 

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

What was Petey doing going so wide in his own zone? Should have went to protect around the net.

He's been a bit too casual...I want to see some urgency out of him. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Miller's just crushing everyone. I sure hope the team helps him get rewarded for his hard work out there.

That’s why I don’t doubt the guys will get going again… Miller will lead the way 

• MillerTime 1

Miller has been carrying this team for too long. If you want a cup build around this guy.

Garland has heart as well.

Hughes and Boeser trying as well.

That’s about it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Can someone who understands hockey better than me explain why it seems like we have zero room and options in the O zone but every time the Bruins gain our zone they seems to have all sorts of time and space? Is that positional or are we just not big enough?

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Another period where our stars not named Miller take a night off. 

You were saying the same about Miller 2 weeks ago

i think we need an 82 emoji for the special posts. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Bruins playing 3rd game in 4 nights, you'd think they would be tired coming into the 3rd period. Not like Van has had a easy schedule coming into this game as well though. 

They would probably be tired if this game started at 7, instead of a 7:00 start their time.

Just now, J-23 said:

Miller has been carrying this team for too long. If you want a cup build around this guy.

Garland has heart as well.

Hughes and Boeser trying as well.

That’s about it.

Hoglander has been pretty consistently going hard. 

• Huggy Bear 1