[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

I really hope Bains is still in the line up. I think he’s been absolutely great both games. Would be awesome to see him get his first nhl point against the bruins. 

hope he stays on the Miller line. 

go Canucks. Im

calling Canucks 3-2 in shoot out 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Karma-Kazi44 said:

I really hope Bains is still in the line up. I think he’s been absolutely great both games. Would be awesome to see him get his first nhl point against the bruins. 

hope he stays on the Miller line. 

go Canucks. Im

calling Canucks 3-2 in shoot out 

Exactly the right attitude, energy, and ethic that we need. Would be even more of an amazing story if he scores or gets the game winner. Can't wait until he gains more experience. 

He'll definitely be sucking it up and giving 100% to get the win if he gets the opportunity. 

I also think maybe the 4 pm start isn't just for eastern fans (bruins or Canuck fans). It is also convenient for fans from the island. Ferry in,have a nice lunch in the big city,then catch the game. And catch the ferry back before it gets to late.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Was watching a show last night with the wife a comedy called "Loudermilk" and a girl said you can't call a Canadian a "Canuck" 

Why not?????

Has the world become that sensitive???

Was probably part of the comedy.

Canuck is a term to be proud of. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1