[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

10 hours ago, Joe King said:

I live in the east (for work) and I appreciate the earlier start. But I fully agree with you it's not right. I have no problem staying up late to watch the game.

It seems west coast fans are always getting the short end of the stick.

Likewise. Frankly I prefer to top off the evening with a late 10:00 PM game and some scotch. 7:00PM is just too early. Too much life happening all around, late suppers, visits, etc. Frak Toronto, Frak Boston, Frak Buttman. GCG.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Was watching a show last night with the wife a comedy called "Loudermilk" and a girl said you can't call a Canadian a "Canuck" 

Why not?????

Has the world become that sensitive???

Love that show!  And he says that there is even a hockey team named that, so how can it be bad?  (Paraphrasing)

• MillerTime 1

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Big Z needs to pummel the %#@ out of that rat face.

Dream would be him getting carted off the ice on a stretcher.  Someone needs to end that gutless coward's career since the league refuses to do the right thing and ban him for life.

More than anything I want our team team to play hard. Take the body. Dont back down. High energy. All that.

I really hate the Bruins. 

Like hate, hate.

You know? Hatey McHate them... and thier fans, families, pets, neighbours, anyone standing within 10 ft of them.

Hate.