[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

How is Five Guys? Never tried it.

My friend at VGH his wife bought us all burgers from Five Guys. I bought the juices and drinks and we ate at the cafeteria. They were about the same as Vera's but way better than Fatburger. The burgers were huge. Just get a small cheeseburger, and the fries are massive cups. I had the burger and I was full. I just munched on a couple of fries from the bag (those are the best anyways). Peter could barely eat the hamburger. The poor guy is on Radiation treatments this week. And they are poking and prodding him like crazy. He's going through hell. So the burger last week was a treat from hospital food.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

More than anything I want our team team to play hard. Take the body. Dont back down. High energy. All that.

I really hate the Bruins. 

Like hate, hate.

You know? Hatey McHate them... and thier fans, families, pets, neighbours, anyone standing within 10 ft of them.

Hate.

I double down supersize all in hate them. They're the scum on the bottom of the sewage pond.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

there's new Pearl Jam?

Yes.

And they're coming to town. Unless you're a Ten Club member (I think that's what it's called) be prepared to take out a mortgage to see them. 

• Sad 1