[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Not sure why we are taking so many of these stupid stick penalties. A lot of them are quite lazy.

Chill Boston is 2nd best team in the NHL and they also take random penalties its normal all top teams don't mind it

I'm WAY too wound up for this one. At my TV, yelling, hyperventilating, the whole shebang. 

This one means FAR too much to me. To most of us.

F the Bruins and their slimey ways. Marchrats.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Chill Boston is 2nd best team in the NHL and they also take random penalties its normal all top teams don't mind it

I am talking about during this losing streak and today. It’s been a real problem. At least it didn’t cost us.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

9 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

The first time I saw them was when they first started out and they backed up Neil Young. Not many had heard of them but I got their demo tape from a garage sale free box and knew them.

I rented a limo and took my ex (he was into Neil Young, I was into PJ). On the floor...Eddie passed around his bottle of wine for us to swig off. Ew, pre Covid...we didn't know any better.

So here's something about Eddie Vedder and his wine. In 2020 before the pandemic hit. I went to get my hair cut and colored. I was the only customer at the salon and this guy walks in through the back entrance to get his hair cut. He has this long gorgeous curly hair and sits down. He starts drinking wine, and I wonder how this guy got wine and I got tea. Then I notice his socks. He catches me staring at him. I was staring at him because I liked his socks, hair, and was wondering how he got wine. 

He looked just like Eddie Vedder and said he was the "star of the stage."

Then after getting my hair done, I walk down the street, and at this record store, there's all this promotional material in the windows, and I am like - gosh, that looked just like Eddie Vedder at the salon! 

It may have been him. I mean, he got wine and I got tea. 

He also has a home in the neighborhood. 

Edited by brilac

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm WAY too wound up for this one. At my TV, yelling, hyperventilating, the whole shebang. 

This one means FAR too much to me. To most of us.

F the Bruins and their slimey ways. Marchrats.

Stay away from the cowbell!

• Thanks 1