[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Guys hanging out the alleys, "Bait your hook, for a buck?"

Crab Traps for rent? Net's $10 a yard?

No it was actually honestly kind of insane.

Pleasant Street...a street where a bunch of brothers from different houses all were super tough and loved to fight (and drink).

And if you were a girl from Steveston, no one was supposed to date you outside of that. Except I did. And my ex had to endure their wrath. It was stupid. They were crazy.

The fishing town was full of guys with more $$ than brains.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

WHY DOES JOHN ALWAYS SAY IT'S "SCORELESS" WHEN THE SCORE IS ZERO ZERO?

There IS a score...It's zero zero

There are no goals. It's goalless, not "scoreless"

This has bothered me for many years. It feels good to get it off my chest

THAT'S bothered you for years?

• Upvote 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

No it was actually honestly kind of insane.

Pleasant Street...a street where a bunch of brothers from different houses all were super tough and loved to fight (and drink).

And if you were a girl from Steveston, no one was supposed to date you outside of that. Except I did. And my ex had to endure their wrath. It was stupid. They were crazy.

The fishing town was full of guys with more $$ than brains.

My Aunt lived with a Fisherman for 40 years. (Ticked off my Grandma they never married) She loved it. She said he goes up North with a boat for 4 weeks.

Comes back with stacks of cash, and a beard. She said it was like having a new guy every month. LOL. My Aunt Betty was awesome.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Blue said:

Looks like she's shopping in her mother's attic again 

Hrudey has wore the same two pairs of Vans for a few years now. Don't ask why I observed that, cause no idea why I did. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

We have no composure in our own end. Simple clearances are turned into scary chances for the opposition.

Luckily Demmer's been solid so far

I am just not sure why we are constantly throwing it up the middle. Exactly the thing they were likely practising and they did it three or four times in the first. 

The pp is again just awful. They are just not coming in and trying anything new. Same old thing again and again.

What was good: Demko and battle level. Maybe it is just one of those games where they have to find their legs after being away. 
Overall I loved the hitting and the battle level. Petey has to show up this game at some point. Two periods left.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82