[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

Why are there so many Boston fans in the rink ???

I don't get it..

I can understand Toronto fans because lots of people move here or old people like @Alflives grew up cheering for leafs.

But Boston fans ?? 

Edited by WHL rocks

1 minute ago, Déjà Vu said:

RIP 😞 , the way swayman is playing gonna take a miracle to even score on him, but demko loses on that 1 on 1 😞 sigh, i noticed demko not very good on breakways against him

Lol. Breakaways aren't any measure of a goalie. Ever. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Man it just feels like we never match up well against Boston. It honestly has that 2011 feel to it. No matter what the refs and Boston find a way to win. Man we really needed that first goal. We really need our top guys to show up. Every game that Tochett calls them out and they do nothing on the scoreboard is more evidence they don’t have what it takes. Come on Petey and Boeser/Lindholm. Show us.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Our top d pair is burned again. Why not change them up?

Umm maybe because they play the most minutes. So there's a high chance that they will be on the ice if a goal goes in.

Holy f. Ppl seem to think top pairing D men never get beat. ever 

Are Canucks fan one of the worse when it comes to defending their home turf? I mean we are one of if not the top team this year yet the arena whenever some original 6 team come thru they occupy 25% of the arena or more. I honestly don’t notice it as bad with some of the other teams it’s really noticeable and stand out every time Boston Toronto Montreal etc comes thru Vancouver 

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

OMG I missed it.

And wtf is all that cheering? Sickening.

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

OK, gotta go get back to my spot. My team needs me.

Well now we mist insist you stay at your spot until the intermission!

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Man it just feels like we never match up well against Boston. It honestly has that 2011 feel to it. No matter what the refs and Boston find a way to win. Man we really needed that first goal. We really need our top guys to show up. Every game that Tochett calls them out and they do nothing on the scoreboard is more evidence they don’t have what it takes. Come on Petey and Boeser/Lindholm. Show us.

10-10-0 last 20 games. 

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

Oh please someone permanently lose that Chilliwack car commercial 

As if anyone in lower mainland will ever go to Chilliwack to buy a car

• Haha 1