[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

If there's a positive in this I'm glad we're going thru a losing streak now instead of in playoffs 

It's going to happen in a long 82 game season. Glad it's now.. timing is good for it.. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

RIP 😞 , the way swayman is playing gonna take a miracle to even score on him, but demko loses on that 1 on 1 😞 sigh, i noticed demko not very good on breakways against him

Well the best chance so far has come from Zadorov. Nuff said right there. They aren’t getting enough grade A chances.

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

He’s by far the best at shootouts out of every Canuck.  He’s scored on almost every penalty shot

Hopefully someone can pull the stats and show how our players do on shoot outs. 

3 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Are Canucks fan one of the worse when it comes to defending their home turf? I mean we are one of if not the top team this year yet the arena whenever some original 6 team come thru they occupy 25% of the arena or more. I honestly don’t notice it as bad with some of the other teams it’s really noticeable and stand out every time Boston Toronto Montreal etc comes thru Vancouver 

Original 6 teams have tons of fans all over the place, and those 3 teams only come to Vancouver once a year. So when they do, the fans of those teams are going to spend money to go, since it's their one chance a year to see their team. It's not just Vancouver this happens, it's every arena.