[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Why are there so many Boston fans in the rink ???

I don't get it..

I can understand Toronto fans because lots of people move here or old people like @Alflives grew up cheering for leafs.

But Boston fans ?? 

Back in the Pacific Coliseum, there were times when there were almost more Boston fans than Canucks fans. Montreal, Toronto and Boston always had the most opposition fans in the building.  Montreal was the worst.  It was like a Habs home game most of the time…

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Original 6 teams have tons of fans all over the place, and those 3 teams only come to Vancouver once a year. So when they do, the fans of those teams are going to spend money to go, since it's their one chance a year to see their team. It's not just Vancouver this happens, it's every arena.

yes i understand that but they wouldn't be able to get tickets if the actual fans keep them instead of reselling them for profit.. they'll make plenty in the playoff anyways selling to canucks fan