[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

yes i understand that but they wouldn't be able to get tickets if the actual fans keep them instead of reselling them for profit.. they'll make plenty in the playoff anyways selling to canucks fan

Lots of older Canucks fans like Alf and season ticket holders are Habs, Leafs and Bruins fans…

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Right? Get the fucking puck to the front of the net.  Boston keeps taking it to the net.  We keep passing the puck even when we're in the slot.  So fucking frustrating. 

They can't get to the net... the Bruins defenders too good at boxing them out... Need more physicality up front...

• Cheers 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Where the hell is Petey yet again this game??? He ain’t getting no 12 million. He’s consistent all right. Consistently not showing up. 

I’ve been saying this all year.  Points mean nothing.  Miller has the same number of points yet he is 10 times as valuable like on that shift just now

1 minute ago, Déjà Vu said:

YUP , swayman playing very good ....wouldnt be surprised lol

We're also making it very easy on him. No traffic, no shots from dangerous spots and not taking the puck to the net. I'd say most of our shots have been from above the circles.

Just now, greenbean30 said:

We're also making it very easy on him. No traffic, no shots from dangerous spots and not taking the puck to the net. I'd say most of our shots have been from above the circles.

There's been plenty of traffic around the net. It just hasn't worked